The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

@Bigbear72, @JaguarCrazy2832, @Lionized, @Oregon Ducks, @nagahide13, @persiandud, @jcrell623, @HvacRaider, @winitall, @squire12

All 3 measures have passed. As a result of the vote, the draft will now be 8 rounds and obviously you will not have any need to draft a D/ST or K. We are currently proposing a keeper lock date of 8/5 at 11:59 PM with the draft starting officially on 8/8 at 8 AM. However, if pick 1 wants to start early on 8/7, that is fine. Time slots will be 24 hours for rounds 1-4 and 12 hours for rounds 5-8. Please do not take up the entire time as we have a lot of picks to get through.  Feel free to send me a big board if you don't think you will be available.

Final Vote Counts:

1. Bench Expansion

Yes: squire, persiandud, lionized, jcrell, bigbear, hvacRaider, Oregon Ducks, Winitall, JaguarCrazy, Nagahide

No: None.

Passed 10-0

2. Replacing D/ST and K with another WR and FLEX

Yes:  squire, persiandud, lionized, jcrell, bigbear, Oregon Ducks, Winitall

No: HvacRaider, Nagahide, JaguarCrazy

Passed 7-3

3. Temporarily adding an IR spot:

Yes: squire, persiandud, lionized, jcrell, bigbear, hvacRaider, Oregon Ducks, Winitall, JaguarCrazy, Nagahide

Passed 10-0

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, winitall said:

@Bigbear72, @JaguarCrazy2832, @Lionized, @Oregon Ducks, @nagahide13, @persiandud, @jcrell623, @HvacRaider, @winitall, @squire12

All 3 measures have passed. As a result of the vote, the draft will now be 8 rounds and obviously you will not have any need to draft a D/ST or K. We are currently proposing a keeper lock date of 8/5 at 11:59 PM with the draft starting officially on 8/8 at 8 AM. However, if pick 1 wants to start early on 8/7, that is fine. Time slots will be 24 hours for rounds 1-4 and 12 hours for rounds 5-8. Please do not take up the entire time as we have a lot of picks to get through.  Feel free to send me a big board if you don't think you will be available.

Final Vote Counts:

1. Bench Expansion

Passed 10-0

Passed 7-3

Passed 10-0

Sweet. Are keeper elections made on here or ESPN app?

1 minute ago, jcrell623 said:

I can’t figure out how on the app but i figure maybe you haven’t opened it up yet?

also confirming 12 keepers 

I don't use the app, so I can't help you there.  I was able to do so on laptop, so it is opened to do so

YES, 12 keepers, but I think it is a max of 3 QB

32 minutes ago, winitall said:

Final Vote Counts:

1. Bench Expansion

Passed 10-0

Passed 7-3

Passed 10-0

Sorry I’m too lazy to scroll up. Bench expansion by 2 spots correct?