The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

19 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Great pick @winitall

I was wondering when Hopkins was going to get drafted

He was hard to let go, especially for a crappy QB but figured with the market, crappy QBs had more value.  I thought about trying to trade back up for him but with my trades I did make already, I didn't have much left to move. 

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Great pick @winitall

I was wondering when Hopkins was going to get drafted

Hopefully he continues to be my good luck charm. He led me to multiple championships, I then traded him for a package including Stafford, Swift, and a draft pick that turned into Chase which led me to another, and now he’s back. 

18 minutes ago, winitall said:

Hopefully he continues to be my good luck charm. He led me to multiple championships, I then traded him for a package including Stafford, Swift, and a draft pick that turned into Chase which led me to another, and now he’s back. 

I think I speak for everyone when i say I hope not lol

Im curious what the offense looks like when he comes back. Hollywood in but Kirk out. I was torn between him and Cooks. Hopkins is 2 years older but obviously talented. Just wonder if he’s declining or if its the offense that makes it look that way

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I think I speak for everyone when i say I hope not lol

Im curious what the offense looks like when he comes back. Hollywood in but Kirk out. I was torn between him and Cooks. Hopkins is 2 years older but obviously talented. Just wonder if he’s declining or if its the offense that makes it look that way

Typically when you see a WR have a down year in the year 30 range, its usually a downward spiral.  AJ Green started in 2018 at 30.  Julio's started at 31 in 2020.  Very rarely do guys bounce back after that.  It could happen but I wouldnt expect anything close to Hopkins of old. 

5 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Typically when you see a WR have a down year in the year 30 range, its usually a downward spiral.  AJ Green started in 2018 at 30.  Julio's started at 31 in 2020.  Very rarely do guys bounce back after that.  It could happen but I wouldnt expect anything close to Hopkins of old. 

The fact he finished the year injured and starts the first half(almost) of our fantasy regular season sitting out, I'm curious what he can do but its tough to overlook what he's done. Given the WRs drafted around him I was more than happy to take the 28 year old more proven Cooks and hope he can improve as Mills does or if they are bad enough to get a top rookie QB next year

• Like 1