The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@nagahide13. @jcrell623. @HvacRaider, @Sllim Pickens, @Oregon Ducks, @Bigbear72  @Hagar, @JaguarCrazy2832, @winitall, @squire12

We haven’t previously had any issues so I don’t think punishment is warranted, but this offseason fielding full lineups will be a topic of discussion. 3 out of 10 players fielding lineups with players out in the last week is a bad look. It came incredibly close to flipping the final playoff spot. 

• Like 1

On 12/12/2022 at 10:53 PM, winitall said:

@nagahide13. @jcrell623. @HvacRaider, @Sllim Pickens, @Oregon Ducks, @Bigbear72  @Hagar, @JaguarCrazy2832, @winitall, @squire12

We haven’t previously had any issues so I don’t think punishment is warranted, but this offseason fielding full lineups will be a topic of discussion. 3 out of 10 players fielding lineups with players out in the last week is a bad look. It came incredibly close to flipping the final playoff spot. 

Fielding a full roster is not just a last week issue when it comes to playoffs....if it was we would only need to play one game. A week 5,8 or 10 match up loss without a full roster puts the winner one win closer to the playoffs. So the discussion would need to be a season long discussion. For my part I didn't realize Meyers was out until like an hour before MNF.

16 hours ago, Hagar said:

Fielding a full roster is not just a last week issue when it comes to playoffs....if it was we would only need to play one game. A week 5,8 or 10 match up loss without a full roster puts the winner one win closer to the playoffs. So the discussion would need to be a season long discussion. For my part I didn't realize Meyers was out until like an hour before MNF.

Certainly. I also don’t have interest in playing detective of every matchup though, so I’m not looking for it. The reason I brought it up is because I noticed it when I was looking at the potential playoff matchups. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Congrats @winitall.  You had bad luck week 1 with the Burrow/Chase and I did week 2 with nobody on my team having a meaningful game and most not playing much.  

Thanks!!  Was one of the crazier finales I can remember, as it still came down to the final game, I just had the TD luck on my side there. 

This is now 4 championships for myself in the 5 years of the league though!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 12/12/2022 at 11:53 PM, winitall said:

idk if there are rules against it but yea its a problem in most leagues sadly

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2022 at 11:53 PM, winitall said:

Do we have a draft order?