Allbright: Trubisky To Be Named Starter

G08

46 minutes ago, G08 said:

I think Fox tells him what he wants in the gameplan (run heavy, pass heavy, ball-control etc) and Loggains obliges.

I have no idea if he's any good or not... but I have to point to Hoyer and Barkley both having 300 yard games in this offense as somewhat of a positive.

We basically are running a derivative of Atlanta (Kyle Shanahan)'s offense.

If I am Loggains I tell Fox to screw off.

Fox is a dead man. But it would not shock me if Trubisky and Loggains really click that he keeps his job, with a defensive head coach, or maybe gets a HC interview.

14 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Fox is a dead man. But it would not shock me if Trubisky and Loggains really click that he keeps his job, with a defensive head coach, or maybe gets a HC interview.

If Loggains does that, Fox tells him he's fired. I get your premise, but let's be realistic here.

If Trubisky and Loggains set the world on fire, I think it means Fox is back next season and Loggains gets one more season to prove his salt as an OC (unless he's getting HC interviews, in which case we should pull the old Dirk Koetter/Lovie Smith bamboozle xD)

6 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Whoa whoa Loggains as head coach?  Slow down now.  That would be quite the rise for him and I actually don't mind him unlike some others.

Funny to see people coming around and warming up to Loggains after bashing him so hard last season.

24 minutes ago, LaxBroBearsFan said:

I knew I was going to cry during the game, witnessing the epic rise of TruGod...I didnt know I was going to cry before then. Words hurt.

xD

Cheers, mate!

5 hours ago, topwop1 said:

Whoa whoa Loggains as head coach?  Slow down now.  That would be quite the rise for him and I actually don't mind him unlike some others.

Funny to see people coming around and warming up to Loggains after bashing him so hard last season.

I'm not a fan of his. He did a great job in preseason and was handcuffed by having Glennon as a QB his first 4 games this season, so really he had no chance for him to succeed. Really he is starting from zero with Trubisky. I also think they were tanking a bit at the end of last season. That is the only conceivable reason for Barkley to be slinging the ball 40+ times and Howard ran the ball under 20 times in 3 of the last 4 games (while absolutely dominating). Loggains became the fall guy. That is just my 2 cents though, he may have lost his mind at the end of the season. lol

I mentioned there was a better chance of Loggains as the next HC than Fangio because I don't believe Pace will risk having what happened to Cutler happen to Trubisky. That was probably a hard sell for him to get the job as GM, developing a franchise QB being a top priority. I don't expect him to become the HC, but if he gets the offense performing at a pretty high level he will at least be an option. There are several guys I expect to be well ahead of him regardless though.

13 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I'm not a fan of his. He did a great job in preseason and was handcuffed by having Glennon as a QB his first 4 games this season, so really he had no chance for him to succeed. Really he is starting from zero with Trubisky. I also think they were tanking a bit at the end of last season. That is the only conceivable reason for Barkley to be slinging the ball 40+ times and Howard ran the ball under 20 times in 3 of the last 4 games (while absolutely dominating). Loggains became the fall guy. That is just my 2 cents though, he may have lost his mind at the end of the season. lol

I mentioned there was a better chance of Loggains as the next HC than Fangio because I don't believe Pace will risk having what happened to Cutler happen to Trubisky. That was probably a hard sell for him to get the job as GM, developing a franchise QB being a top priority. I don't expect him to become the HC, but if he gets the offense performing at a pretty high level he will at least be an option. There are several guys I expect to be well ahead of him regardless though.

Agreed.

I don't think anyone (in their right mind) has warmed up to Loggains at all... the conversation, to me, seems like people are saying IF Trubisky takes off with Loggains/in Loggains' offense, logic would dictate he should be a HC candidate with us if/when Fox is gone.

Guys, if Loggains and Trubisky go off he is going to get consideration for the HC.

I doubt Pace would want to break up the magic if he has found it.

I do not think that Fox should be back under any circumstance. His mismanagement of the roster, game day, and the fact that his teams routinely get stomped should cost him his job.

On 10/6/2017 at 2:31 PM, WindyCity said:

Guys, if Loggains and Trubisky go off he is going to get consideration for the HC.

I doubt Pace would want to break up the magic if he has found it.

I do not think that Fox should be back under any circumstance. His mismanagement of the roster, game day, and the fact that his teams routinely get stomped should cost him his job.

I think this kind of half arsed response would send the wrong message to the entire team...even if Trubisky plays well we need to blow this whole thing up and bring in someone who can make us a quality team all around...I have zero faith in Loggains doing that and I doubt guys like Hicks or Freeman would think differently.

Archived