Game Rewatch Stream Party (8/4/20 7pm CST)

AlexGreen#20

A couple people have mentioned wanting to do a rewatch party/live stream event for some games from last year with everybody quarantine bored and I wanted to put out the offer and see if there was any interest for potentially putting something together.

I've got the game pass and I could setup a Twitch account if there's enough interest.

Depending on how people feel about it we could go a little bit deeper on each play, maybe look at the coverages and some different individual techniques. If @Packerraymond and @MrBobGray would be willing to join and contribute there, that would definitely be appreciated.

I think @Uffdaswede and @Joe had expressed interest in doing this. I think there were others but I can't recall off the top of my head.

Edited by AlexGreen#20

Hell yeah, I'm down.  My schedule is wild with a job and three kids, but I'd love to get into a deep dive look with you fine folks if I can make it work.  Would be a great learning opportunity and it's been way too long since I got to break down film with anyone.  Putting my name on the ole sign-up sheet officially

rockos modern life nicksplat GIF