Jamal Adams traded to Seattle

August4th

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

Don't know if you played football in high school, but I never saw it as the club for all the good guys at school to join. Pretty much all of the ***** at my school were on the team. NFL is no different. These aren't good guys out there, doesn't matter what team you pick.

I mean...oof. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

Don't know if you played football in high school, but I never saw it as the club for all the good guys at school to join. Pretty much all of the ***** at my school were on the team. NFL is no different. These aren't good guys out there, doesn't matter what team you pick.

Lol I’m just surprised you went to high school. 

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

Lol I’m just surprised you went to high school. 

You've been warned over and over again for rule violations.  Yet you still ignore the forum rules and continue to insult members and make inappropriate posts.  As a result, I'm forced to ban you for a month.  After a month is over you'll need to email me to be reinstated and let me know you understand the forum rules and will follow them moving forward.  

2 hours ago, Kirill said:

That’s just not true.

6 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Chiefs swapped Ford for Clark. Should have just kept Ford. 

Ford was traded for a second. They still moved a first for Clark.

Rams and Steelers missed the playoffs. They didn’t get better.

The Steelers did get better. Ben just got hurt. The defense vastly improved.

The goal isn’t that Super Bowl???? Lol then the trade doesn’t make sense. 

You’ve been saying this as if a trade doesn’t result in a SB, it’s a bad trade? That hilariously ignorant take can’t be what you actually think, right? 

Edited by Yin-Yang

3 hours ago, Kirill said:

lol

1 hour ago, Yin-Yang said:

Ford was traded for a second. They still moved a first for Clark.

The Steelers did get better. Ben just got hurt. The defense vastly improved.

You’ve been saying this as if a trade doesn’t result in a SB, it’s a bad trade? That hilariously ignorant take can’t be what you actually think, right? 

Umm if the point of the trade isn’t to win a Super Bowl then what was the point of the trade?

2 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Umm if the point of the trade isn’t to win a Super Bowl then what was the point of the trade?

To make the team better? Not every trade, signing, pick, or roster move has to equal a Lombardi in order to be a good move. That’s a stupidly high standard to uphold to. 

The Cardinals trading a second for Chandler Jones must’ve been a bad trade for them, since NE has won a SB in that span and they haven’t. 

1 hour ago, Yin-Yang said:

To make the team better? Not every trade, signing, pick, or roster move has to equal a Lombardi in order to be a good move. That’s a stupidly high standard to uphold to. 

The Cardinals trading a second for Chandler Jones must’ve been a bad trade for them, since NE has won a SB in that span and they haven’t. 

So you traded 2 1's and a 3 to continue to come up short? Lol okay kid.

Cardinals traded a 2 for an EDGE hoping to get better, they didn't even though Jones has been great but trading a 2 is completely different than trading 2 1's and a 3.