Official Notre Dame Thread

roysmyboy31

This DL is really good.  Tillery, Kareem, Okwara, and Hayes can all get after the QB and penetrate.  And Coney is a hell of a LB.  Book has transformed this offense.  Huge statement win against probably our toughest opponent of the year.  I expect we will be favored every game from here on out.

22 hours ago, WeaponX said:

There’s really no one left on that ND schedule that should seriously threaten them if they’re truly a playoff caliber team. 

And an undefeated ND is in so this could be an exciting year for you ND fans

Navy is always a tough game on the defense, and I never overlook USC (the rivalry is just too intense). But yeah, I'm optimistic this year.

• 1 month later...

Been a great season to this point.  Just one more win for an unbeaten regular season.  Despite their record, we can't underestimate playing USC in LA.  They still are a talented bunch and a rival that would love to spoil our season.  If we play our game though, we should win and secure a playoff berth.

Notre Dame needs to rethink closing at USC or Stanford every year. We haven't had a non-vacated win in a season finale since 2010. Perhaps limiting the USC and Stanford games to South Bend and scheduling different Sun Belt opponents on the road on Thanksgiving weekend is what we need to do.

Not the cleanest game on offense.  Book was not his usual self.  But defense did great and we won on the road against our rival.

And most importantly, we are 12-0 and heading to the playoff.  Far exceeded my expectations for the year.  This team is more well-rounded than the 2012 team, though I don't think anyone but 'Bama is winning the title this year.