Packers should trade Rodgers in 2021

VonKarman

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

What are you talking about I can't turn on a game or ESPN without politics getting shoved down my throat, now I give an opinion and all Aaron Rodger's diva's call me out on a political agenda. 

Well when ESPN posts politics directly on our site, I'm sure board members would call them out on it too. But just because you choose to watch ESPN, does not give you the right to break the law and order of this site.

If you don't like ESPN shows, then stop watching it. If you don't like our rules, then stop posting here. It's that simple.

Edited by Beast

On 7/28/2020 at 9:09 AM, Packerraymond said:

What we do with Rodgers depends on Love, not the money Aaron is making. Forcing Love into the starting lineup before he's ready to save money could be the end of LaFleur and Gute so it won't happen.

I think you are right.  It would be foolhardy to go with Love until we know if he is the real deal first.

2 hours ago, pacman5252 said:

The only scenario AR gets traded 2021 is if AR gets hurt early in the year and Love balls out like 10 games. Cap wise it doesn’t make sense.

There's a lot of things that could happen.

For all the whining about Rodgers, the fact is we got to the Championship game with a 13-3 record.  For as long as we are contending and Rodgers is relatively effective we shouldn't move on unless there is significant cause to think Love is legit. We don't know what will happen post Rodgers, we might spend 20 years looking for a QB so we shouldn't be moving on whilst we are contending and he is effective.

Like you said if AR gets injured and Love looks legit then you go with him asap. If we look bad this season and Rodgers is ineffective then you probably fast-forward Love's ascent unless you really don't think he is up to it in 2021.

I don't think you put timescales on it. 2022 does look the obvious time to make the change but things don't always work out like that. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...