M.thomas(1)

Dj moore(4)

Jeudy(9)

P.williams(11)

Gesicki (10)

Hockenson (13)

Saints (14)

Succop(15)

I don't love this team but for going WR in 1, you have a decent group of RBs.  Might be iffy early because of injuries and rookies but think it could be solid by mid season.  I would drop a TE and maybe Goff for more WR depth.  I like Williams a lot but still not sure what to expect from Jeudy. Overall its decent but not my favorite team I have seen. 

12 team, 0.5 PPR

QB: Cam Newton

RB: Saquon Barkley

RB: David Johnson

WR: Kenny Golladay

WR: Keenan Allen

TE: George Kittle

FLEX: AJ Green

FLEX: Evan Engram

D/ST: Bills

K: Roberto Blankenship

BENCH

QB: Aaron Rodgers

RB: LeSean McCoy

RB: Boston Scott

RB: Tony Pollard

WR: Justin Jefferson

WR: Denzel Mims (homer pick)

A few things:

-I really wanted Newton because I could get him late and I love his potential with New England. Made sure to grab Rodgers just in case he flames out.

-Grabbed Evan Engram because he was > any RB available and he can be used for trade bait for a RB later on. He’s a stud too.

Overall thoughts?

Edited by Tyronnosaurus

24 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

12 team, 0.5 PPR

BENCH

A few things:

-I really wanted Newton because I could get him late and I love his potential with New England. Made sure to grab Rodgers just in case he flames out.

-Grabbed Evan Engram because he was > any RB available and he can be used for trade bait for a RB later on. He’s a stud too.

Overall thoughts?

I'm higher on DJ than most seem to be and think he will have a bounce back year.  I like your starters other than Engram as a flex and I really think your depth is going to hurt you.  You don't have a RB on the bench who will get you 5-10 carries during a bye week unless a starter goes down.  Also iffy on your WR depth as rookies just dont tend to translate quickly and are hit or miss.  I like the options you have, but I would be scared to start them any week for a few weeks.  

10 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I'm higher on DJ than most seem to be and think he will have a bounce back year.  I like your starters other than Engram as a flex and I really think your depth is going to hurt you.  You don't have a RB on the bench who will get you 5-10 carries during a bye week unless a starter goes down.  Also iffy on your WR depth as rookies just dont tend to translate quickly and are hit or miss.  I like the options you have, but I would be scared to start them any week for a few weeks.  

Yeah a big theme with my team is injury risk with Newton, DJ, Allen, Green, and Engram but I’d rather go all out for these guys than draft a couple depth guys in big league.

I like Engram this year so took him in place of a WR, but he is a high ceiling, mid-low floor imo. Risk.

As for WR, I love my starters. Think I have 2 elite. As for backups, the Mims pick was my last pick and 100% homer due to me being a Baylor guy. He can be a future stud but this year I think he’s high ceiling low floor. He either busts out in week 3-4 and becomes a legit starter or has a bad rookie year imo. As for Jefferson I really like him as a rookie. But both are bench risks, I agree.

RBs just flew off the board so I think I got lucky with DJ as my #2. Depth as RB is shaky but I like Boston Scott as a guy to play if Miles gets hurt.

If Green stays healthy and Engram does too I like him as a trade chip for a back.

Thanks.

12 team, .5 ppr, 8th pick, one flex

QB: Josh Allen

RB: Josh Jacobs, Kenyan Drake, David Johnson, JK Dobbins, Jerrick McKinnon

WR: Juju Smith-Schuster, DJ Chark, Will Fuller, Christian Kirk, Brandon Aiyuk, Bryan Edwards

TE: Hayden Hurst, Jonnu Smith

Vikings D

K: Robbie Gould

Went RB early and often and then drafted 6 WR's to make up for the lack of stars at that position. Hope 2 can be consistent.

16 teams, .5 ppr

QB: Stafford

WR: DJ Moore

WR: Calvin Ridley

RB: Zeke Elliot

RB: CEH

Flex: Miles Sanders

TE: Jack Doyle

Def: Colts

K: Gostkowski

Bench:

Diontae Johnson

Anthony Miller

Preston Williams

Mecole Hardman

Justin Jackson

Paris Campbell

Yes, my TE is not good. Long waits and everyone was doubling up on TE's. I kept thinking I can pick a WR here and since everyone from me to the turn and back to me has a TE one of these guys I like will fall but they never did. Ended up taking my starting TE as the 26th TE off the board, yes the 26th TE off the board. Hoping I can make a move for a TE 

• Like 1

Just finished my only fantasy team for the year. Big $300 buy in, and I barely studied the draft til the past few days, been so busy.

12 Team PPR. 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 Def, 1 K, 6 Bench. 15 total roster spots.

2nd pick in the draft.

Quarterbacks:

Carson Wentz (9)

Aaron Rodgers (10) (will probably start Rodgers most of the time)

Running Backs:

Saquon Barkley (1)

Miles Sanders (2)

Zack Moss (6)

Bryce Love (12) (my deep sleeper RB)

Wide Receivers:

D.J. Moore (3)

Allen Robinson II (4)

Courtland Sutton (5)

A.J. Green (8)

Bryan Edwards (13) (my deep sleeper WR)

Tight Ends:

Rob Gronkowski (7)

T.J. Hockenson (11)

Going to play matchups with these guys. Starting Gronk Week 1.

Defense:

Philadelphia (14)

Kicker:

Brandon McManus (15)

2 hours ago, Motion said:

16 teams, .5 ppr

QB: Stafford

WR: DJ Moore

RB: Zeke Elliot

Flex: Miles Sanders

TE: Jack Doyle

Def: Colts

K: Gostkowski

Bench:

Diontae Johnson

Anthony Miller

Preston Williams

Mecole Hardman

Justin Jackson

Paris Campbell

Yes, my TE is not good. Long waits and everyone was doubling up on TE's. I kept thinking I can pick a WR here and since everyone from me to the turn and back to me has a TE one of these guys I like will fall but they never did. Ended up taking my starting TE as the 26th TE off the board, yes the 26th TE off the board. Hoping I can make a move for a TE 

Even with the bad TE situation, how in the world did you get those 3 RB's in a 16 TEAM LEAGUE! Holy moly bro.

Grade:

A+

Prediction:

10-3. Second Place. Playoffs, TBD.

3 hours ago, CaribouLou said:

12 team, .5 ppr, 8th pick, one flex

RB: Josh Jacobs, Kenyan Drake, David Johnson, JK Dobbins, Jerrick McKinnon

WR: Juju Smith-Schuster, DJ Chark, Will Fuller, Christian Kirk, Brandon Aiyuk, Bryan Edwards

TE: Hayden Hurst, Jonnu Smith

Vikings D

K: Robbie Gould

Went RB early and often and then drafted 6 WR's to make up for the lack of stars at that position. Hope 2 can be consistent.

This team is definitely a bit scary man, it could be really good and it could be really bad, probably no middle ground here. I'm not big on any of your WR's this year except Edwards as a Deep Sleeper. I really like Jacobs and Drake as RB's, but the rest are very, very risky. I also think Josh Allen regresses this year. Not a big fan of the TE situation either. I will say though that your starters of Jacobs and Drake at RB is VERY good. Definitely the strength of your team!

Grade:

C

Prediction:

5-8, Ninth Place.

5 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

12 team, 0.5 PPR

BENCH

A few things:

Overall thoughts?

I definitely think your starters are a little thin for a 12 team. I love Barkley and Kittle but the rest of your team is a bit risky. If David Johnson faulters, you could be in real trouble. I made the Johnson mistake last year even though @Forge warned me not to. Easily would of won my league, easily, if I didn't pick Johnson in the 1st. Your WR's are basically boom or bust. Those two could have great years or horrible years. Allen doesn't have a good QB situation at all, but Golladay might have a solid year. We'll have to wait and see.

Grade:

B-

Prediction:

7-6. Seventh Place. Barely miss playoffs by 15-30 points.

21 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Finished up 2 drafts tonight.

Draft 1: 10 teams, only 4 person bench, 0.5 PPR

• Ryan
  • Jacobs, Sanders, Akers, Dobbins
  • Thomas, Thielen, OBJ, Diggs, Ruggs
  • Higbee
  • Elliot
  • Bills

Draft 2: 10 teams, 6 person bench, 0.5 PPR

• Brees, Stafford
  • Kamara, Jacobs, Hunt, L Murray
  • Godwin, OBJ, Lockett, Fuller, Renfrow
  • Waller, H Henry
  • Gonzalez
  • Bears

Hard for me to grade 10 teamers, but those both look like fantastic teams to be honest.

Grade:

Team 1: A-

Team 2: B

Prediction:

Team 1: 10-3. Second Place. Playoffs, TBD.

Team 2: 8-5. Fourth Place. Playoffs, TBD.

On 9/8/2020 at 6:44 PM, Forge said:

Pulling in for the last two picks. 

#157, Tyrod. He's fine as a QB3, and it's whatever. Some tight ends have come off the board; Hooper, Gesicki, Herndon. Ebron goes a couple of picks before my final selection. I am still looking at Jonnu Smith, Goedert, Jarwin and Jack Doyle. 

I take Jonnu in part because of the matchup week 1 (Denver, who has struggled against tight ends) and because I don't love Mike McCarthy's most recent TE history with the packers in regards to Jarwin's usage. This is obviously a situation I will monitor as I was very close between these two. 

Final Roster: PPR, 2-QB league

QB: Dak, Wentz, Tyrod

RB: Cook, Drake, Akers, Ingram, Mattison, Moss, Mack

WR: Adams, Robinson, Fuller, Hollywood Brown

TE: Jonnu Smith

Def: NE

K: Zuerlein

As suspected, the available wide receivers that went undrafted are far superior to the other positions. Damien Harris went undrafted, and I may need to see where i stand after a week or two and make a claim ont hat. 

I'm not the best for judgment on a 2 QB League. However, seems like you have a solid QB pairing, and a absolute monster RB core. A+ RB group. WR's look thin for sure. I love Adams and Robinson, but Fuller/Brown are pretty dang shaky. You might struggle on Adams/Robinson bye weeks, and if one of them get injured, you're certainly going to be in trouble. If they stay healthy though, very very formidable team.

Grade:

A-

Prediction:

9-4. Third Place. Playoffs TBD.

Good job everyone and good luck.

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 2

I got the following snake draft, 12 team PPR.  pick 5 in odd rounds.  1 keeper of McLaurin in the 12th.  Other keepers were Kamara, Drake, Ekeler, Hunt, Thomas, Godwin, Parker, Kittle, Lamar, Murray, Watson,

1.  Miles Sanders
2.  Mike Evans
3.  Robert Woods
4.  James White
5.  Tarik Cohen
6.  Hunter Henry
7.  Phillip Lindsay
8.  Tevin Coleman
9.   Matt Ryan
10.  Preston Williams
11.  Darius Slayton
12. Terry McLaurin
13.  Jalen Reagor
14.  Darrynton Evans
15.  TEN D
16.  Brandon McManus

wanted to get Gibson in the 5th and he went 4.11    Other than that, did not feel bad about any of the picks

Last draft of the year 12 team PPR, 8th pick

RB: Aaron Jones
WR: Robert Woods
WR: TY Hilton
TE: Blake Jarwin
Flex: Cam Akers
BN: Jonuu Smith
BN: Antonio Gibson
BN: Preson Williams
BN: Henry Ruggs
BN: Darrell Williams
BN: Chase Edmonds
BN: Bryan Edwards

Was fine with how the draft started but probably should have tried to get Gibson a round later, would have liked a 4th decent WR to play in my flex instead of what I have.  Feel like this team has some potential but will probably take a few weeks to get off the ground.  Wouldn't be surprised to lose my first few.  

5 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

Last draft of the year 12 team PPR, 8th pick

RB: Aaron Jones
WR: Robert Woods
WR: TY Hilton
TE: Blake Jarwin
Flex: Cam Akers
BN: Jonuu Smith
BN: Antonio Gibson
BN: Preson Williams
BN: Henry Ruggs
BN: Darrell Williams
BN: Chase Edmonds
BN: Bryan Edwards

Was fine with how the draft started but probably should have tried to get Gibson a round later, would have liked a 4th decent WR to play in my flex instead of what I have.  Feel like this team has some potential but will probably take a few weeks to get off the ground.  Wouldn't be surprised to lose my first few.  

Gibson went late 4th in my 12 team PPR.   I was thinking I could get him in the 5th.     People found out about him after Peterson was cut.   Drafting a week earlier would have been a big help if you wanted to land him

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Gibson went late 4th in my 12 team PPR.   I was thinking I could get him in the 5th.     People found out about him after Peterson was cut.   Drafting a week earlier would have been a big help if you wanted to land him

I got him at the end of the 5th so not terrible, just with my team I have a pretty rough week 1 roster.  No guarantee any of CEH, Akers, or Gibson get a bulk of the carries. 

10 Team League (Full PPR)

QB - Russell Wilson (7th)
RB - Clyde Edwards-Helaire (1st)
RB - Josh Jacobs (2nd)
WR - Allen Robinson (3rd)
WR - DJ Moore (4th)
TE - Zach Ertz (6th)
FLEX - Robert Woods (5th)
D/ST - Colts (14th)
K - Jake Elliott (15th)

Bench

RB - Mark Ingram (8th)
RB - David Montogomery (10th)
RB - James White (12th)
WR - Will Fuller V (9th)
WR - CeeDee Lamb (11th)
WR - Henry Ruggs III (13th)

What do you guys think?

26 minutes ago, xlfrosti said:

10 Team League (Full PPR)

QB - Russell Wilson (7th)
RB - Clyde Edwards-Helaire (1st)
RB - Josh Jacobs (2nd)
WR - Allen Robinson (3rd)
WR - DJ Moore (4th)
TE - Zach Ertz (6th)
FLEX - Robert Woods (5th)
D/ST - Colts (14th)
K - Jake Elliott (15th)

Bench

RB - Mark Ingram (8th)
RB - David Montogomery (10th)
RB - James White (12th)
WR - Will Fuller V (9th)
WR - CeeDee Lamb (11th)
WR - Henry Ruggs III (13th)

What do you guys think?

like this a lot.   Not sure how the hell James White lasts until the 12 in a full PPR league

Robinson, Moore and Woods should be a good trio.  Not a fan of some of the bench, but in a 10 team, I think you should be able to churn some players off the waiver wire.   Montomery, fuller are players I am not high on.   Ingram could lose out on touches as the season developes.  Lamb is really nice.  Ruggs I am uncertain on, boom or meh for this season.

25 minutes ago, squire12 said:

like this a lot.   Not sure how the hell James White lasts until the 12 in a full PPR league

Robinson, Moore and Woods should be a good trio.  Not a fan of some of the bench, but in a 10 team, I think you should be able to churn some players off the waiver wire.   Montomery, fuller are players I am not high on.   Ingram could lose out on touches as the season developes.  Lamb is really nice.  Ruggs I am uncertain on, boom or meh for this season.

Hey Thanks!

I don't know how White wasn't picked up other than this was a $100 money league for my Real Estate Company and people picked Def in the 5th and K in the 8th 😀

I looked at the FA list and there are some that intrigue me Mecole Hardman, Darrel Williams, Chris Thompson, Bruce Love, Justin Jefferson, Sammy Watkins, Anthony Miller, Curtis Samuel, Jonnu Smith, Blake Jarwin, just to name a few

Edited by xlfrosti