Rate My Team Thread 2020 Edition

naptownskinsfan

12 team PPR league, pick #3. Round 2 was super frustrating with all the RBs going in a row but I think I made it work IMO.

QB: Matthew Stafford, Jared Goff

RB: Ezekiel Elliot, Le'Veon, Bell, David Montgomery, Jonathan Taylor, Marlon Mack, Justin Jackson

WR: Kenny Golladay, Allen Robinson, Julian Edelman, Robby Anderson

TE: Noah Fant, Dallas Goedert

D/ST: Vikings

K: Ka'imi Fairbairn

7 hours ago, winitall said:

12 team PPR league, pick #3. Round 2 was super frustrating with all the RBs going in a row but I think I made it work IMO.

QB: Matthew Stafford, Jared Goff

RB: Ezekiel Elliot, Le'Veon, Bell, David Montgomery, Jonathan Taylor, Marlon Mack, Justin Jackson

WR: Kenny Golladay, Allen Robinson, Julian Edelman, Robby Anderson

TE: Noah Fant, Dallas Goedert

D/ST: Vikings

K: Ka'imi Fairbairn

I'm not the PPR expert that some people are but Kenny G and A-Rob are a great 1-2 punch. They aren't the sexy #1s everyone drools over but they are right up there. Bell is due for a bounce back year and is a strong PPR candidate. Monty isnt a PPR guy but should be better this year as well. I probably wouldn't have drafted 2 TEs just to get 1 more RB/WR

Heres' how my draft went last night. Drake fell so I picked him at 7th. Ekeler was the one I wanted the most till Drake fell to 7. I didn't grab a WR4 as all ones I wanted went back to back to back. Marvin Jones, Edelman and Tyler Boyd. I didn't want to pick IDPs as early as I did but I didn't like what was on the board in R6 and 7. I chose Mclaurin over Chark. I literally took the entire 2 mins on that pick. I was one of the last teams to pick a QB. I like Brees' schedule so ended up taking him over Newton, Big ben, Burrow and A rod. I was a bit surprised no one picked Melvin Gordon so with RB depth being so bad, I picked him. Picking Gordon cost me Ertz /Mark Andrews/Hollywood Brown/AJ Green but I think I'll live.

1. (7) Kenyan Drake (Ari - RB)
2. (18) DJ Moore (Car - WR)
3. (31) Terry McLaurin (Was - WR)
4. (42) Melvin Gordon III (Den - RB)
5. (55) Will Fuller V (Hou - WR)
6. (66) Darius Leonard (Ind - LB)
7. (79) Budda Baker (Ari - S)
8. (90) Zack Moss (Buf - RB)
9. (103) Hayden Hurst (Atl - TE)
10. (114) Alexander Mattison (Min - RB)
11. (127) Drew Brees (NO - QB)
12. (138) James White (NE - RB)
13. (151) Justin Tucker (Bal - K)
14. (162) Chase Edmonds (Ari - RB)
15. (175) Jabrill Peppers (NYG - S)
16. (186) Christian Kirksey (GB - LB)
17. (199) Los Angeles (LAC - DEF)
18. (210) Nick Chubb (Cle - RB)

Finishing up the free agency auction in my salary cap Dynasty PPR IDP (that is A LOT of qualifiers lol)

QB- Lamar Jackson/Cam Newton

RB- Christian McCaffrey/Joe Mixon/Raheem Mostart/Tevin Coleman/Marlon Mack/Anthony McFarland/Justice Hill

WR- DeAndre Hopkins/Tyler Lockett/Davante Parker/Jarvis Landry/Darius Slayton/James Washington/Devin Duvernay 

TE- Tyler Higbee/Dallas Goedart/David Njoku

K- Robbie Gould

DL- Chris Jones/Fletcher Cox/Matt Ioandis/Javon Kinlaw

LB- Lavonte David/Benardrick McKinney/Anthony Walker Jr/Zach Baun

DB- Kevin Byard/Eddie Jackson/Chuck Clark/Grant Delpit (I will cut him after week 1 and sign another DB. No IR spots) 

I'd be really disappointed if this team doesn't compete for the title. 

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Heres' how my draft went last night. Drake fell so I picked him at 7th. Ekeler was the one I wanted the most till Drake fell to 7. I didn't grab a WR4 as all ones I wanted went back to back to back. Marvin Jones, Edelman and Tyler Boyd. I didn't want to pick IDPs as early as I did but I didn't like what was on the board in R6 and 7. I chose Mclaurin over Chark. I literally took the entire 2 mins on that pick. I was one of the last teams to pick a QB. I like Brees' schedule so ended up taking him over Newton, Big ben, Burrow and A rod. I was a bit surprised no one picked Melvin Gordon so with RB depth being so bad, I picked him. Picking Gordon cost me Ertz /Mark Andrews/Hollywood Brown/AJ Green but I think I'll live.

At first I was like...wow your team sucks but then I forgot you kept Chubb lol

Brees is WAY better than any of the QBs you listed there. 

I dont know anything about IDP so I cant comment on that. Hurst has good upside. Solid starting lineup overall and a couple decent bench spots with potential too

21 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Finishing up the free agency auction in my salary cap Dynasty PPR IDP (that is A LOT of qualifiers lol)

QB- Lamar Jackson/Cam Newton

RB- Christian McCaffrey/Joe Mixon/Raheem Mostart/Tevin Coleman/Marlon Mack/Anthony McFarland/Justice Hill

WR- DeAndre Hopkins/Tyler Lockett/Davante Parker/Jarvis Landry/Darius Slayton/James Washington/Devin Duvernay 

TE- Tyler Higbee/Dallas Goedart/David Njoku

K- Robbie Gould

DL- Chris Jones/Fletcher Cox/Matt Ioandis/Javon Kinlaw

LB- Lavonte David/Benardrick McKinney/Anthony Walker Jr/Zach Baun

DB- Kevin Byard/Eddie Jackson/Chuck Clark/Grant Delpit (I will cut him after week 1 and sign another DB. No IR spots) 

I'd be really disappointed if this team doesn't compete for the title. 

Once again, idk IDP

#1 QB and RB in fantasy certainly helps. Mixon and Mostert round out a good 1-2-3 at RB. Hopkins-Lockett-Parker-Landry have Top-20 potential and I really like Slayton too. 

Higbee could be great this year tbd but once Goedert leaves Philly he'll kill for you.

Thats a great team!

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

At first I was like...wow your team sucks but then I forgot you kept Chubb lol

Brees is WAY better than any of the QBs you listed there. 

I dont know anything about IDP so I cant comment on that. Hurst has good upside. Solid starting lineup overall and a couple decent bench spots with potential too

Darius Leonard and Budda Baker can score 10-15 a week which in our league is the equivalent of a WR3 at  best.

No regrets....yet but I hope I made the right choice between mclaurin and chark. 

Edited by NcFinest9erFan

28 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Darius Leonard and Budda Baker can score 10-15 a week which in our league is the equivalent of a WR3 at  best.

No regrets....yet but I hope I made the right choice between mclaurin and chark. 

Leonard is the best LB but LB is so deep and every year top IDPs were guys not even drafted. Dont think high picks on IDP is a good strategy since there can be volatility, high injury risk and easy breakout ability

I would have taken Chark over Mclaruin but I like Mclaurin too so even with end of season hindsight it is understandable

4 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Question how many D players were selected between Leonard and Baker?

Thoughts on my big money league this year.  12 team, 0.5PPR, 4pt per passing TD, Superflex with bonus 3pts for: 100yds rushing/recieving and 300yds passing.  

QB: Jared Allen

RB: Zeke

RB: Kenyan Drake

WR: DJ Chark

WR: Will Fuller

TE: George Kittle

Flex: Kareem Hunt

Super Flex: Ryan Tannihill

K: Z. Gonzalez

DEF: Chargers

Bench:

RB: Pollard, C. Edmonds, 

WR: Marvin Jones, D. Jackson

TE: Hurst

QB: Bridgewater

I purposely went out and took the handcuff for Zeke and Drake this year.  Also, I don't ever take a backup TE but Hurst (got super late) was my super-high conviction pick for the year...  Kittle was to much of a value to pass up on though.  If Hurst balls out like I'm hoping,  I plan of having Kittle as a fantastic package to significantly upgrade at other positions..

Edited by 101Raider