Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, if I press pause and entertain the theory that Rick is Town and relapsing into paranoia on me, then I would think MWil or ET is a more productive discussion.  Mainly because rack might die due to absenteeism, and Whicker said he was gone for the night, and I’m not sure shifting the lynch is the easiest sell on someone who is not here.

But, if I had to rank them in my typical color code, there are more questions about MWil and Whicker.  The D1 interaction where Whicker reacted to MWil saying Hobo and I are clear non-starters for lynched stands out to me in that regard.

Thanks.

I agree on the Mwil and whicker interaction on D1.  ET is a good choice as he has been MIA for most of things thus far.  MWil has been less active today than I would have anticipated, so not sure what is going on there.  Might be FB stuff with his school.  

Rackcs might very well die due to a modkill, so shifting elsewhere seems prudent.

ET

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

vc

pickle - 3 (swag,  mwil, whicker

rack - 2 (et80, squire

swag - 1 (pickle

swoosh - 1 ( naz

et80 - 1 (hobo

mwil - 1 (bcb

dome - 1 (swoosh

didnt vote

dome

vote or die

@rackcs

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

swag

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Thanks.

I agree on the Mwil and whicker interaction on D1.  ET is a good choice as he has been MIA for most of things thus far.  MWil has been less active today than I would have anticipated, so not sure what is going on there.  Might be FB stuff with his school.  

Rackcs might very well die due to a modkill, so shifting elsewhere seems prudent.

ET

UNOFFICIAL

pickle - 3 (swag,  mwil, whicker

rack - 1 (et80, 

swag -2 (pickle, rackcs

swoosh - 1 ( naz

et80 - 2 (hobo, squire

mwil - 1 (bcb

dome - 1 (swoosh

didnt vote

dome

2 hours ago, Dome said:

I don’t believe swag is being intellectually honest with the arguments he’s making. My vote off of naz was just about as damning to bucs as pickle or orcas vote but he hasn’t said a word to me.

That said, I believe pickle is making a mountain out of a molehill with his “MORE LIES” comments when really it’s more a matter of framing than anything else

I missed this.  No, really, what gave you the idea that me repeating over and over again something I’ve said multiple times in previous games is nonsense is disingenuous?  It’s the reaction, and I’ve been pretty clear since then that is my point when I delineated my case.