Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

this game specifically.    In general, he is scum, but he is also saddled with Bill O'Brien as the coach of his NFL team, so I do give him a pass for some things.

Indifferent on ET. I wouldn't be opposed to voting him since he's either scum or useless town. Either way.... useless to me, Naz, as a townie.

Just now, squire12 said:

Where are your scum reads at the moment?

I’m not sure, as I think one of pickle peppers SwAg is scum. Malf specifically said “no locked votes” in the rules, so pickle coming out of the gates with a “lock SwAg” vote was super over the top/exaggerated IMO. Seemed fake.

Whicker early didn’t catch swags hardclaim (read our interaction yesterday), and on top of an awkward interaction where he backpedaled from Bucs D1, that sticks out.

I have no idea on Rack or ET, but would lean towards Rack more as scum since he showed up and vote instead of being moskilled, which is similar to Malf’s choose your own character Mafia where he was scum and New Years Eve Mafia...but he’s also done similar as Town as of late.

Im not sure what to make of swoosh/counselor either.

BCB is always an interesting case...and you I have zero read on.

Right now I’d lean Pickle or SwAg but mostly Pickle, Whicker, and Rack, and I don’t have a lot of strong Town reads at this point.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m not sure, as I think one of pickle peppers SwAg is scum. Malf specifically said “no locked votes” in the rules, so pickle coming out of the gates with a “lock SwAg” vote was super over the top/exaggerated IMO. Seemed fake.

Whicker early didn’t catch swags hardclaim (read our interaction yesterday), and on top of an awkward interaction where he backpedaled from Bucs D1, that sticks out.

I have no idea on Rack or ET, but would lean towards Rack more as scum since he showed up and vote instead of being moskilled, which is similar to Malf’s choose your own character Mafia where he was scum and New Years Eve Mafia...but he’s also done similar as Town as of late.

Im not sure what to make of swoosh/counselor either.

BCB is always an interesting case...and you I have zero read on.

Right now I’d lean Pickle or SwAg but mostly Pickle, Whicker, and Rack, and I don’t have a lot of strong Town reads at this point.

which claim of Swag are you referring to?   THe mason claim or the cop claim?

Just now, squire12 said:

But why did you clarify that you would not vote Hobo D1?   That leaves open the impression that you would vote him later on

While we have no reason to believe in a converter mechanic and I find it extremely unlikely in a game this small, I’m not going to say never. 

In before “he said converter he’s scum”.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

While we have no reason to believe in a converter mechanic and I find it extremely unlikely in a game this small, I’m not going to say never. 

In before “he said converter he’s scum”.

How are you fitting a conversion mechanic into this theme?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

which claim of Swag are you referring to? 

Him being masons with Dome. Whicker missed it outright. He didn’t even respond with “I didn’t believe he was serious”, but rather a facepalm gif. When I asked who that was intended for, he said “all parties involved”, as he implied himself too.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Him being masons with Dome. Whicker missed it outright. He didn’t even respond with “I didn’t believe he was serious”, but rather a facepalm gif. When I asked who that was intended for, he said “all parties involved”, as he implied himself too.

so you are taking that as a hard claim but the Cop claim as nothing?   Then the listing Dome in his scum reads?   how does that equate?