Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Everyone is on the roof of their buildings. The graboids are trying to test the buildings, and are attemping to pull the buildings down from under them.

Miguel, Earl and Val come up with the idea of using the town's bulldozer to tow an old semi-trailer to escape the town and head to the mountains. 

Of course....it's a hell of a walk away to get the bulldozer. Still....they have no choice.

DAY 3 BEGINS NOW. DEADLINE TO VOTE IS 9PM CST FRIDAY

4 @MWil23

5 @Dome

6. @swoosh (replaced counselor)

7 @bcb1213

8 @squire12

9 @HoboRocket

10 @ET80

11 @rackcs

12 @Nazgul

13 @SwAg

14 @Whicker

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Everyone is on the roof of their buildings. The graboids are trying to test the buildings, and are attemping to pull the buildings down from under them.

Miguel, Earl and Val come up with the idea of using the town's bulldozer to tow an old semi-trailer to escape the town and head to the mountains. 

Of course....it's a hell of a walk away to get the bulldozer. Still....they have no choice.

DAY 3 BEGINS NOW. DEADLINE TO VOTE IS 9PM CST FRIDAY

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Nice.  I know where I am going, absent any pressing developments.

You going to the semi trailer or the mountains???

I might be headed to the bar if there is 1 in this town

Just now, squire12 said:

what you make of the no kill N2?   Protection hit, or roleblock success?

Still looking at ET, Rackcs, Dome, whicker

trying to wrap my head around Dome not voting.   it draws attention to him for sure.  Feels more town than scum.   I guess same could be said for Rackcs on D1.  would both ...if scum....not vote?   Unless the wagons were both town and they had no concern??

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

what you make of the no kill N2?   Protection hit, or roleblock success?

Still looking at ET, Rackcs, Dome, whicker

I don’t know.  That’s why I kept it open for a development.  One hit, then none.

Not sure if Malfatron has precedent for failed kills appearing in a write-up (I always do when I host), and I don’t recall any failed night hits receiving write-ups in Malfatron’s previous game.  The only game that I recall several failed hits from Malfatron was the one where Town was all criminals and the Mafia was undercover cops (theme escapes me), but @Dome put the team on his back hard with his “inside scoop,” you *****.  I think scum was squire, Whicker, Naz in that game.

So, I’m not sure it’s any more likely that it was a block rather than a protect.

Or, could be scum not submitting a default move and missing night.  I’m going to assume it’s not that, though.

12 minutes ago, squire12 said:

trying to wrap my head around Dome not voting.   it draws attention to him for sure.  Feels more town than scum.   I guess same could be said for Rackcs on D1.  would both ...if scum....not vote?   Unless the wagons were both town and they had no concern??

For Dome it seems neutral to me, I think he’s done that in the past as scum and Town, but I otherwise get more Town meta from him than scum meta.

For rack, I mean, he didn’t vote for like five full days as scum in that game Dome hosted and refused to enforce the rules.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know.  That’s why I kept it open for a development.  One hit, then none.

Not sure if Malfatron has precedent for failed kills appearing in a write-up (I always do when I host), and I don’t recall any failed night hits receiving write-ups in Malfatron’s previous game.  The only game that I recall several failed hits from Malfatron was the one where Town was all criminals and the Mafia was undercover cops (theme escapes me), but @Dome put the team on his back hard with his “inside scoop,” you *****.  I think scum was squire, Whicker, Naz in that game.

Reservoir dogs.  I was scum outside of the chat.... whicker and naz were scum as well I think.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, I’m not sure it’s any more likely that it was a block rather than a protect.

Or, could be scum not submitting a default move and missing night.  I’m going to assume it’s not that, though.

Hard to imagine a missed move

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

For Dome it seems neutral to me, I think he’s done that in the past as scum and Town, but I otherwise get more Town meta from him than scum meta.

Fair

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

For rack, I mean, he didn’t vote for like five full days as scum in that game Dome hosted and refused to enforce the rules.

Rackcs was with me, Counselor and slappy with malfatron outside the chat.