Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Results = no kill. Really not that hard to understand. As if a message of “swag was successfully roleblocked” would mean anything on its own. **** 

It does matter for the thread interaction.  If I don’t receive confirmation of a move success, and I put that information out there before anyone else, then it’s negligent for you to read that and interpret it as you did.

You simply interpreted it as a confession or omitted it, depending on each time, but did not acknowledge it beyond “good try.”  And now you come out and corroborate what I said as true, when you previously framed it as suspect.

Calling me whatever a “****” is does not help reconcile the holes here.  And I won’t go down to that level because I don’t need you crying and quitting for a year, and then I have to explain to the Mods that I actually didn’t start it.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@SwAg does your move swap the players ability that same night, or the following night?

I have no indication that it has a delayed deployment.  If I had to guess, it is probably only an ability swap moving forward because otherwise it would be too chaotic.

e.g., if you used an ability on N1, and I swapped you on someone on N1 who was Vanilla, it would be a negative utility move and double as a roleblock rather than a power transfer.  Also, if I swapped something like a protector and a Vig, then that’s more like a wildcard role than anything with true utility.

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I have no indication that it has a delayed deployment.  If I had to guess, it is probably only an ability swap moving forward because otherwise it would be too chaotic.

e.g., if you used an ability on N1, and I swapped you on someone on N1 who was Vanilla, it would be a negative utility move and double as a roleblock rather than a power transfer.  Also, if I swapped something like a protector and a Vig, then that’s more like a wildcard role than anything with true utility.

So you swap the 2 players ability for the future nights, with an unknown duration?

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It does matter for the thread interaction.  If I don’t receive confirmation of a move success, and I put that information out there before anyone else, then it’s negligent for you to read that and interpret it as you did.

You simply interpreted it as a confession or omitted it, depending on each time, but did not acknowledge it beyond “good try.”  And now you come out and corroborate what I said as true, when you previously framed it as suspect.

Calling me whatever a “****” is does not help reconcile the holes here.  And I won’t go down to that level because I don’t need you crying and quitting for a year, and then I have to explain to the Mods that I actually didn’t start it.

Every single person who has called me out for quitting has been mafia. Every time. 

You’re right, Swag. I won’t try to prove you wrong. I’ll let everyone else decide who is right 

1 hour ago, squire12 said:
1 hour ago, rackcs said:

It's just kind of annoying how the last two games when I have been keeping up and stuff, almost every time I've posted I've been met with insults and snide comments. 

Can you share your thoughts on players?

Top scum reads and why?

Top town reads and why

@rackcs

it would be helpful if you could share some thoughts on the game.

There is more than 1 player participating. 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Every single person who has called me out for quitting has been mafia. Every time. 

I am not sure this is accurate,  but I'm also not keeping track.

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You’re right, Swag. I won’t try to prove you wrong. I’ll let everyone else decide who is right 

21 minutes ago, squire12 said:

How is it unreasonable to be suspicious that you  miss a n1 move that had 24+ hours to be submitted ?

Because moves are missed, I don't think that's too much to disbelieve or accuse on. But, that's me - you may have a different code regarding that, and I'm willing to respect that.

33 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Not only is that untrue, I’m shocked that you don’t realize that’s a poor argument.

37 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So you swap the 2 players ability for the future nights, with an unknown duration?

Well, it does not give me a duration, which to me implies a permanency to it unless I re-swap or there’s something else out there to change what I’ve done.

23 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, it does not give me a duration, which to me implies a permanency to it unless I re-swap or there’s something else out there to change what I’ve done.

So on n1,  what was the end goal of swapping role abilities of 2 players you thought were scum?