Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

14 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You can do it with text of all varieties, including on the Internet when necessary.

I mean, you can either think it’s nonsense and I’ve merely been lucky forever, or you can concede that there might be a teachable analytical component.

Exclusively on the internet when individuals are playing a game that is built around deception?

I don't think it is nonsense in the essence that in person interactions would weigh much more into that process.   Internet postings during a game would be much lower on the items used to build a case on an actual SK or  criminal, IMO.   I may be wrong, but that is what I am thinking at the moment.  

I will fully admit that I am much less perceptive in the aspect of game play in mafia.   Not something that I feel I am strong at, but not something that I will lose sleep over either.

I mean, it’s used for involuntary psych submissions more frequently, but the shorthand, mainstream example that people would recognize for the development of psychological profiles from a distance is serial killers due to cinematic and television portrayals.

While all the other Perfection townspeople were on the rooftops, Burt Gummer was outside hunting. He crawled over a ridge, spotted some movement and took out his binoculars. He saw a creature feasting on something

latest?cb=20110327055400

Burt smirked and went back to his house to get something....he wheeled it back to the ridge. The creature was still there.

"HUNGRY?" Burt yelled. "EAT THIS!!"

The creature looked on and screamed, and Burt lit the cannon fuse to his cannon.

BOOOOOM! The ***-blaster was blown to bits.

Swag is dead. He was one-shot Bullet Proof -  Serial Killer

Moves due by 9:33 PM CST

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

While all the other Perfection townspeople were on the rooftops, Burt Gummer was outside hunting. He crawled over a ridge, spotted some movement and took out his binoculars. He saw a creature feasting on something

latest?cb=20110327055400

Burt smirked and went back to his house to get something....he wheeled it back to the ridge. The creature was still there.

"HUNGRY?" Burt yelled. "EAT THIS!!"

The creature looked on and screamed, and Burt lit the cannon fuse to his cannon.

BOOOOOM! The ***-blaster was blown to bits.

Swag is dead. He was one-shot Bullet Proof -  Serial Killer

Moves due by 9:33 PM CST

4 @MWil23

5 @Dome

6. @swoosh (replaced counselor)

7 @bcb1213

8 @squire12

9 @HoboRocket

10 @ET80

11 @rackcs

12 @Nazgul

14 @Whicker

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Interesting. So it seems that more than one kill may have been blocked last night. If there's another roleblocker then they should reveal their n2 results between the moves being locked and the results being revealed.

odd night scum hit, even night SK hit perhaps??