Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

Back to the rooftops:

Val and Earl look at the bulldozer that's way off in the field. "That's a hell of a long walk"

Miguel says "Well, lets start up that tractor. Let him go off by himself. Lets those things chase it all over if they like that noise."

Val: I'm making the run to the Cat

Earl: Like hell you are.

Earl raises a fist: They rock, paper, scissors challenge. One, two, three. Val loses.

Val: Damn. Guess I have to do it.

Earl: I won, I pick who does it.

Miguel starts the tractor, and they see humps of dirt chasing it.

Val goes to elbow Earl in the side, but Earl is too quick, and he jumps off the edge.

Suddenly, the big freezer compressor in the store goes off with a loud buzzing sound! Walter Chang reaches down from the hole in the roof to try to shut it off, but it subsequently eaten by a graboid. Walter Chang is dead (swag's NPC).

In all the commotion, the townspeople didn't realize the tractor had tipped over and stopped running.

Earl never made it to the CAT.

Squire is dead. He was town-aligned - Vanilla

"

Edited by Malfatron

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Back to the rooftops:

Val and Earl look at the bulldozer that's way off in the field. "That's a hell of a long walk"

Miguel says "Well, lets start up that tractor. Let him go off by himself. Lets those things chase it all over they like that noise."

Val: I'm making the run to the Cat

Earl: Like hell you are.

Earl raises a fist: They rock, paper, scissors challenge. One, two, three. Val loses.

Val: Damn. Guess I have to do it.

Earl: I won, I pick who does it.

Miguel starts the tractor, and they see humps of dirt chasing it.

Val goes to elbow Earl in the side, but Earl is too quick, and he jumps off the edge.

Suddenly, the big freezer compressor in the store goes off with a loud buzzing sound! Walter Chang reaches down from the hole in the roof to try to shut it off, but it subsequently eaten by a graboid. Walter Chang is dead (swag's NPC).

In all the commotion, the townspeople didn't realize the tractor had tipped over and stopped running.

Earl never made it to the CAT.

Squire is dead. He was town-aligned - Vanilla

"

4 @MWil23

5 @Dome

6. @swoosh (replaced counselor)

7 @bcb1213

8 @squire12

9 @HoboRocket

10 @ET80

11 @rackcs

12 @Nazgul

14 @Whicker

Edited by Malfatron

There was only one kill on N1 which is interesting. Did mafia try to hit Swag twice over? I doubt it but I guess it's possible. He wasn't exactly nailing them to the wall at the time.

Or did my roleblock successfully prevent the mafia kill on N1 and Swag's kill was the one that went through? I find it very unlikely they both targeted Orca, but it is again possible.

Dome

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

There was only one kill on N1 which is interesting. Did mafia try to hit Swag twice over? I doubt it but I guess it's possible. He wasn't exactly nailing them to the wall at the time.

Or did my roleblock successfully prevent the mafia kill on N1 and Swag's kill was the one that went through? I find it very unlikely they both targeted Orca, but it is again possible.

Dome

dome is a fishy fellow. was my first vote. 

I know nothing but I don't like that malf is threatening me 

5 hours ago, Whicker said:

Dome

Seeing how he was one shot bulletproof I don't see how they would have targeted him twice and not been successful once