Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

@MWil23 @HoboRocket @swoosh @ET80 even though he blocked me over literal nothing which is just insane 

Why assume everyone there is Town? You’re that convinced after Naz’s positive result it’s that simple?

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

The people voting right now + Naz are town. Dome, Bcb, and Rack are just milling around as scum. This really is not hard 

That BCB comment and then voting elsewhere seemed manufactured and way too easy for him to be swayed on his end.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Whicker said:

How about you actually put forth analysis instead of original fact reporting. This isn’t Reuter’s. 

I literally gave thoughts on players last night and then there was presenting a theory I thought had merit that came from someone else. Would it have magically been better if I just claimed squire's idea for myself? You were speculating about the kills so I gave a response that elaborated on my thoughts on that matter, giving credit to the source it came from. **** off.

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Why would you block a claimed role/flavor cop? Why are you so quick to push Dome instead of sort out the Naz/ET dynamic?

So you think the Naz/ET situation needs to be resolved, but apparently its bad to be suspicious of one of them and use your move on them?

11 minutes ago, rackcs said:

So you think the Naz/ET situation needs to be resolved, but apparently its bad to be suspicious of one of them and use your move on them?

Why block/jail a flavor cop unless you wanted to prevent him from giving a result not long after he went to OT with Pickle (2 days ago), then seemingly out of nowhere push Dome, because...why, exactly? Given that scum almost always has a faction kill and usually hosts make scum swap out an ability to carry out that kill, even if ET was scum, why would it be assumed he’d be the scum killer? Since apparently we are going the process of elimination route (LOL BCB), why not use that jail to roleblock a random person and make ET share a result to see if it’s a lie or can be verified?

• Like 1