CB Canady Opts out of season

textaz03

6 hours ago, textaz03 said:

Out of everything said, this was only 2 things that caught my attention lol. Where did you get buy the shore house at and are you bait chunking for flounder or plugging? (Please don’t tell me party/charter boats lol) 

Brigantine NJ, and yes, the Jamaica 2 out of Brielle. Using 2 oz bucktails with Gulp and tipped with flounder or sea robin belly.

9 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I miss football. You guys are nuts

Whoa Whoa numbnuts. I didn't i missed football. I actually said i missed sports.....but in lieu of, got a bunch ish done around the house my wife has been bugging me to do.

I think she's actually going to be mad she won't have full-fall/winter Sundays all to herself upstairs with no football. 

5 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

Whoa Whoa numbnuts. I didn't i missed football. I actually said i missed sports.....but in lieu of, got a bunch ish done around the house my wife has been bugging me to do.

I think she's actually going to be mad she won't have full-fall/winter Sundays all to herself upstairs with no football. 

I didn’t quote you, numbnuts....?

I was mainly talking to the guy who said he didn’t miss football and guys like him. 

8 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I didn’t quote you, numbnuts....?

I was mainly talking to the guy who said he didn’t miss football and guys like him. 

Apologies @DaBoys. I assumed you would know I was just messing with you on the numbnuts. Sorry, that didn't land very well I guess. For future reference, never take me seriously.

Your post was right after my post and thought you may thought I agreed with not missing sports.

*handshake*

Edited by HDsportsfan

1 hour ago, HDsportsfan said:

Apologies @DaBoys. I assumed you would know I was just messing with you on the numbnuts. Sorry, that didn't land very well I guess. For future reference, never take me seriously.

Your post was right after my post and thought you may thought I agreed with not missing sports.

*handshake*

🍻

No need to apologize. I’m just glad we can call each other numbnuts without getting the “*** censor”

...And I really only watch football. Although I’ve been more productive around the house here lately, I blame that on the quarantine more than anything. 

20 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

Brigantine NJ, and yes, the Jamaica 2 out of Brielle. Using 2 oz bucktails with Gulp and tipped with flounder or sea robin belly.

Was never a fan of charters but to each their own lol. Brig is not to bad. I surf fish LBI and IBSP. I need to get my free beach buggy permit for Brig. Haven’t done it yet this year 

On 7/28/2020 at 11:35 AM, Rtnldave said:

17 Florida Marlins tested positive for Covid 19 forcing them to postpone 2 home games. Still waiting to see if there is a mandatory quarantine for them.

I really don't see how we get out of TC to even start the season.

In regards to missing sports, yes, I do miss sports, but, I have accomplished so much more in the intetim:

1. Lost 18 pounds

2. Started earning money teaching on line.

3. Bought a shore house and the wife and I spent the past 3 months making it awesome

4. Caught mad flounder this summer fishing.

5. Spent a lot of time with family and doing different activities together. Made us all closer.

6. Saved a bit of cash NOT going to games, buying paraphernalia, or other.

7. Took a bigger interest in politics and the state of our country.

8. Began to realize the ish show sports has become with all the drama surrounding it AND just how addictive it is and how it spews drama and conflict and hatred and how it keeps addicted to it like a drug.

I really just want to go back to watching a ball game without:

Suspensions, protests, domestic violence, abuse, opinions, etc.

Sure, these things need to be addressed. But not by sports analysts or us. Rather, the proper authorities and people of their respective states.

Everything has its time and place. I just don't need to know about it. After all, what am I going to do about a player that smokes pot???

NOT A DAMN THING! 

And for all those that want to pass judgement on any of these individuals, let he without sin cast the first stone.

That goes for EVERYBODY. 

So, do I want to watch a football game? Damn right. 

Do I want to hear all the non football related rhetoric? Hell no!

How are you teaching online?  I am super busy right now, but sometimes work is slow in winter months. DM me if you want.

On 7/28/2020 at 6:04 PM, SweetFancyMoses said:

Whatever NFL Season there is will be a total crap show.    NFL is doing it solely not to have to give back the tv money.    I could really care less about this season,  other than setting us up for the following season.

I agree.  If there is a season I have no expectations.  

2 hours ago, textaz03 said:

Was never a fan of charters but to each their own lol. Brig is not to bad. I surf fish LBI and IBSP. I need to get my free beach buggy permit for Brig. Haven’t done it yet this year 

Did you see the shark attack on the wounded dolphin off of Brant Beach in LBI?

Edited by Rtnldave
  • Like 1

On 7/28/2020 at 2:14 PM, textaz03 said:

Out of everything said, this was only 2 things that caught my attention lol. Where did you get buy the shore house at and are you bait chunking for flounder or plugging? (Please don’t tell me party/charter boats lol) 

Edited by Rtnldave