CB Canady Opts out of season

textaz03

1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Thinking about it - if I were financially set (IE house paid off, no debts). And I wasn't with a contender, I probably would take the six figures to take a year long vacation with the family; rest and train my body & simply run it back next year.It is a good deal.

That's me.  House paid off, no debts and I'm not with a contender.  I'm opting out.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Northland said:

The Bills have sent their rookies home after 5 tested positive.  I will not be surprised if the season is shortened or cancelled outright.

Yeah, no surprise here. If it happens at all, it is my guess it will be like the strike season that the Redskins won the SB that year. A bunch of plug ins and no names mixed in with your starters. 

Difficult to get a read on just how good teams could be under normal circumstances.

4 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Yeah, no surprise here. If it happens at all, it is my guess it will be like the strike season that the Redskins won the SB that year. A bunch of plug ins and no names mixed in with your starters. 

Difficult to get a read on just how good teams could be under normal circumstances.

Dave if the season happens what will the games be like?  No pre season means sloppy football for a few weeks as teams work the kinks out.  I just think that CV19 is going to force the league's hand into a shorter season or no season at all.

9 hours ago, Northland said:

Dave if the season happens what will the games be like?  No pre season means sloppy football for a few weeks as teams work the kinks out.  I just think that CV19 is going to force the league's hand into a shorter season or no season at all.

Yeah, I would approach this season with cautious optimism but be prepared to find something else to do on Sundays.