Official Training Camp Thread

J-ALL-DAY

These two will have some great battles throughout camp.

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't expect him to do a whole ton this year. Expectations are really tempered. My over under would be like 700 yards. 

700 will be solid considering Kittle should be in 1,100-1,200 range and Samuel should be close to the 1,000 mark himself. Aiyuk truly is a great fit in this offense and will be able to do things the other WRs simply cannot do. 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Welp, that sucks. 

That didn't take long. 

Can't say that I love that it happened while he was doing individual drills. He's going to develop a reputation. That being said, could be absolutely nothing. 

5 hours ago, Forge said:

That didn't take long. 

Can't say that I love that it happened while he was doing individual drills. He's going to develop a reputation. That being said, could be absolutely nothing. 

Could be absolutely nothing or could be a season ender. Never good to hear about non-contact injuries. 

Hoping for maybe it just being cramps or a calf muscle strain. 

11 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Who said he's working with the 1's??

He apparently worked with the 1's yesterday and even played the left side and had Sherman playing the right side. But I wouldn't make much out of it either. I'm sure they will be mixing Moseley/Spoon with the 1's soon as well.

The highlight of Jimmy connecting deep to Aiyuk came against Verrett. Though Verrett had two PDs which was good to see. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He apparently worked with the 1's yesterday and even played the left side and had Sherman playing the right side. But I wouldn't make much out of it either. I'm sure they will be mixing Moseley/Spoon with the 1's soon as well.

The highlight of Jimmy connecting deep to Aiyuk came against Verrett. Though Verrett had two PDs which was good to see. 

I think that's great honestly. Verrett was a high level starter early in his career. His biggest issue has always been availability. If he's looking good that could only mean great things from the CBs this year. He just has to stay on the field for once.

• Like 1