WR: Broncos

No.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

No.

Yeah, they definitely aren't better than the chargers

😀

• Like 1

@HoboRocket I agree with @jrry32, you wouldn't do a 3-4. You want Aaron Donald featured in a 4-3, it's a lot harder for him to shine in a 3 man front imo 

Also bosa, Jones are natural 4-3 DEs 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, scar988 said:

RET: 4-way tie

They all suck. Returning in this division is pretty terrible.

Granted i have not seen all of the replies so im not sure if this was said..but NO has an All pro returner

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

No.

lol he had me til there also. Tyreek, Sammy, Kelce, CEH, Mecole is the best set of weapons in the league.

17 hours ago, scar988 said:

RET: 4-way tie

They all suck. Returning in this division is pretty terrible.

Deonte Harris is a First-team All-Pro. Put some respect on that man's name.

12 hours ago, Duffman57 said:

QB: Chiefs

RB Broncos (Really could go to any team this year, Ekeler/CEH have a shot to carry the load and be elite pass catchers)

WR: Broncos

TE: Chiefs

OL: Raiders

DL: Chargers (Depends on what you think of Von/Chubb as, but Bosa/Ingram IMO barely edge them out even if you do consider them)

LB: Broncos (Again, could probably go to anyone not named the Chiefs, so much projection with all 3 teams, depends on what you say when you mean LB, Von/Chubb get included here)

CB: Chargers (easily)

S: Chargers

This probably comes off way biased, but I think that the Chargers have a legitimate case at being the best at every single position group on D. Tranquill, Nwosu and Murray can be an absolutely elite group. A healthy Derwin is head and shoulders better than any other S in the pool and Nas/Jenkins could both match the best 2nd S, if Jenkins plays like he did in the 2nd half).  If Tillery develops with the surrounding talent, or at the very least becomes a viable interior pass rushing threat, this is a scary DL.

I’m not taking Courtland Sutton+unproven rookies over Hill/Watkins/Hardman or Allen/Williams

Chargers safeties are good but the starting safeties didn’t appear to have a single interception in 2019?

Let me do this again. Point system: 1st place equals 4 points, and 4th place is 1 point, etc.

QB: Chiefs, Raiders, Broncos, Chargers

RB: Broncos, Raiders, Chiefs, Chargers

TE: Chiefs, Chargers, Raiders, Broncos

WR: Chiefs, Chargers, Broncos, Raiders

OL: Raiders, Chiefs, Broncos, Chargers

DL: Broncos, Chiefs, Chargers, Raiders

LB: Broncos, Chargers, Raiders, Chiefs

CB: Chargers, Broncos, Chiefs, Raiders

S: Chiefs, Chargers, Broncos, Raiders

K: Chiefs, Broncos, Chargers, Raiders

Roster Points:

Chiefs: 31

Broncos: 25

Chargers: 23

Raiders: 19

5 hours ago, jrry32 said:

SL WR: Cooper Kupp - Van Jefferson (Blasphemy! But as much as I love Fitz, I think he's just about cooked)

I mean, Van Jefferson could be sneaky good. And I'm sure most people would think Fitz is cooked unless they watched Cardinals games, and it's not like that's appealing to most people. He didn't do much against the Rams. However, last year he played some of the best football of his career. Explosion, route-running, excellent hands, and the ability to high-point the ball were still there. He actually seemed more explosive than during his last 100+ reception campaign.

Also, he had 75 receptions with 0 drops last year. At this point, he has more career tackles (39) than career drops (29). Also, if you consider his stats for last season, he's about two seasons away from passing Jerry Rice for career receptions, something that suddenly looks doable. Obviously, Rice is the real GOAT, but he called Larry the GOAT. So much respect there.

Actually, if you look at the very first play, you can see how much explosion he still has. He actually had him beaten on a post route. That's a post, but Kyler threw an inaccurate pass, turns it into a corner. Larry adjusts completely to it and makes the reception despite getting interfered with. If you watch his reel from last year, when Kyler was targeting him he was incredible. However, Kyler had issues seeing the field last year, something that Kliff has emphasized as a point of improvement for this season. There's literally film of Kliff saying "Throw it to Larry. Throw it to Larry. Throw it to Lar - Agh! Should have thrown it to Larry."

So while I acknowledge that, stat-wise, Larry Fitz has mostly faded into obscurity, I have to disagree with the take that he's cooked. The dude still has plenty of juice and is having the time of his life. Also one of the biggest off-field contributors to the NFL.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, N4L said:

@HoboRocket I agree with @jrry32, you wouldn't do a 3-4. You want Aaron Donald featured in a 4-3, it's a lot harder for him to shine in a 3 man front imo 

Also bosa, Jones are natural 4-3 DEs 

Chandler Jones averages 15.5 sacks per season in a 3-4 with the Cardinals (3 seasons). He had 13 sacks in a 4-3. 

Aaron Donald has played in a 4-3 and 3-4 for three seasons each. In a 4-3, Donald had sack totals of 8, 11, and 9. In a 3-4, Donald had sack totals of 11, 20.5, and 12.5. 

Both Donald and Chandler Jones have been significantly better in a 3-4 than in a 4-3.

3 hours ago, Kirill said:

lol he had me til there also. Tyreek, Sammy, Kelce, CEH, Mecole is the best set of weapons in the league.

Didn't know Kelce and CEH were WRs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

Chandler Jones averages 15.5 sacks per season in a 3-4 with the Cardinals (3 seasons). He had 13 sacks in a 4-3. 

Aaron Donald has played in a 4-3 and 3-4 for three seasons each. In a 4-3, Donald had sack totals of 8, 11, and 9. In a 3-4, Donald had sack totals of 11, 20.5, and 12.5. 

Both Donald and Chandler Jones have been significantly better in a 3-4 than in a 4-3.

Donald's role in our 3-4 was the same as his role in our 4-3. He played the 3T in both. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Donald's role in our 3-4 was the same as his role in our 4-3. He played the 3T in both. 

Yep. And the way I have it set up, Donald is 3-tech and Bosa is 5-tech. I actually really like Nick as a 5-tech 3-4 DE, think he could be a JJ Watt-type player there.

5 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

Not in those traditional spots. Just because yo call yourself a base 3-4 doesn't mean Aaron Donald isn't getting most of his pressures from a 5-tech. Aaron Donald was rushing in a 3-technique most of the time. Chandler Jones in a 3-4 or a 4-3 doesn't matter. He's an edge and there's hardly any difference in those skill sets in terms of rushing the passer.