Best In Your Division?

BleedTheClock

Just now, Danger said:

I really can't bring myself to take Darnold over Josh Allen at this moment in time. Maybe I'll feel differently later in the season, but Darnold's proved nothing to me so far.

Josh Allen isn't better than Sam Darnold. Sam's worst has been very bad so I get why some people feel that way. But even statistically speaking with all those advantages Allen had Darnold is right there. 

Allen didn't have to learn a 2nd offense in year 2, not have his team invest in an OL. And yet still in 3 more games only threw 1 more TD than Darnold, had a worst completion percentage, 1 point better passer rating.

So if we do it by watching film well its not even close the way Sam throws the ball and if we measure by stats well...yeah same thing. 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

the WR core for us looks better than it did last year, as does the secondary. Still both are relatively weak compared to other spots. We're fantastic in the trenches and have good RBs/TEs. 

Agreed.  I think we'd beat the AFCE and maybe the AFCS, but I'm not confident we'd beat any other division.

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

Yes.  And Darnold is Darnold.

Tell me how you think you would beat the NFCE.

Well one the Washington Football Team is in the division and two you saw Darnold up close and personal last year. 

Darnold also lit up the Cowboys and Giants so again you wanna ask how he'll beat the NFC East?

7 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Well one the Washington Football Team is in the division and two you saw Darnold up close and personal last year. 

Darnold also lit up the Cowboys and Giants so again you wanna ask how he'll beat the NFC East?

1. Yes, I saw Darnold up close and personal last year.  He didn't impress me.

2. Do you understand the concept of aggregating each team's strengths?  If so, you'll see why I think individual games against teams don't matter.

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

1. Yes, I saw Darnold up close and personal last year.  He didn't impress me.

2. Do you understand the concept of aggregating each team's strengths?  If so, you'll see why I think individual games against teams don't matter.

1. Lol

2. That's the point, Darnold with better everything around him and Belichick coaching him? Godly. 

47 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

God, this post is so terrible.

That stings coming from a poster carried in such high esteem. 

All the LBs are bad?  Devin Bush is a beast, and Patrick Queen's going to be a stud.  Just because your team doesn't have any good ones doesn't mean you need to pretend that the division rivals don't have any.

Nobody has a great group of linebackers. Devin Bush is good, he’s not a BEAST. Not yet anyways. I like Queen too, but you have two literal turds playing next to both of those young high potential players.

And, not mentioning Minkah Fitzpatrick at safety really makes your whole post a joke.  I mean, do you hate Pittsburgh that bad?

Why would I mention Minkah at safety? You do realize that you have to have two good players to be considered a good unit, right? You seem to think that a good player + an abortion = good.

Yeah I do hate Pittsburgh. Did I let it cloud my judgment here? No. Your team has some big holes on it. Can’t wait to watch the Steelers fall to mediocrity this year. 

43 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Josh Allen isn't better than Sam Darnold. Sam's worst has been very bad so I get why some people feel that way. But even statistically speaking with all those advantages Allen had Darnold is right there. 

Allen didn't have to learn a 2nd offense in year 2, not have his team invest in an OL. And yet still in 3 more games only threw 1 more TD than Darnold, had a worst completion percentage, 1 point better passer rating.

So if we do it by watching film well its not even close the way Sam throws the ball and if we measure by stats well...yeah same thing. 

I'm not saying I think Josh Allen is good, just that he's better than Darnold. 

2 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Why though?  McLaurin is a better all-around WR than DJax and he's a much better blocker.  

The only thing DJax might have on McLaurin is game speed... though they both ran a 4.35 40 coming out of college and DJax is almost 34 years old now so McLaurin may be faster at this point.

I agree all 3 should be on the field as much as possible though.

I think you need to pump the brakes a bit on belittling DeSean. He's arguably the best deep threat in league history. To compare him to Terry freaking McLaurin after a good rookie season is laughable.