Multiple players opt out of 2020 season: RT Cannon, LB Hightower, five others

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

dang that is a biggie

I don't think so. He was the most overrated player from our championship team last season. He had one hell of a superbowl, but didn't provide much in the regular season. This makes the selection of CEH (Which was made by Mahomes via text to Veach) look even better now. Maybe CEH's former teammate and college mentor Darrel Williams makes the roster. We could use a power back.

We also signed DeAndre Washington from the Raiders he could see some of the workload.

Edited by Kirill

7 minutes ago, Kirill said:

I don't think so. He was the most overrated player from our championship team last season. He had one hell of a superbowl, but didn't provide much in the regular season. This makes the selection of CEH (Which was made by Mahomes via text to Veach) look even better now. Maybe CEH's former teammate and college mentor Darrel Williams makes the roster. We could use a power back.

We also signed DeAndre Washington from the Raiders he could see some of the workload.

I dont think CEH is ready for a big workload. Your RB corps is now paper thin. DeAndre is replacement level at best and everyone else is fringe roster types. CEH was always going to be the feature back, and Damien made that feasible. Without him, RB is a very tenuous. CEH could blow me away and have a Jacobs, Zeke, Saquan like rookie year but I highly doubt it. 

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I dont think CEH is ready for a big workload. Your RB corps is now paper thin. DeAndre is replacement level at best and everyone else is fringe roster types. CEH was always going to be the feature back, and Damien made that feasible. Without him, RB is a very tenuous. CEH could blow me away and have a Jacobs, Zeke, Saquan like rookie year but I highly doubt it. 

If this was any other team, I would agree. But everyone thought the same thing when Kareem Hunt was let go in 2018. Their offense with Andy Reid doesn’t miss a beat.

3 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Andy Reid just recycles RB’s.  We’ll be fine. Darrel Williams is fringe roster worthy, but put up some good games before injury.   Our 3 backs aside from CEH are workable for Andy.

As long as they are alright in pass pro, catch some passes,  and occasionally pick up 2-3 yards on the ground we won’t miss a beat. 

4 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

what do you mean he isnt ready for a big workload? how exactly? 

Other than that, he doesnt need a hige rookie year, williams wasnt going to be a huge contributor and they can piecemeal whatever he brought through other guys. This is just being dramatic imo, if hill or kelce opts out then we can sound some alarms.