Multiple players opt out of 2020 season: RT Cannon, LB Hightower, five others

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

I mean, if there's no season, then there are no ratings.  So I don't think the NFL will really care lol

Yeah, but if they forgo the season, they also get to forgo the associated costs - maybe including player salaries. Otherwise, they will be eating any losses caused by trying to put on a subpar show.

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

We just need one mega star to opt out and then the season is really in jeopardy. Come on, Patty Mahomes!

It would actually make sense because he signed an extension. He wouldn't miss out on the big bucks.

...I might be wrong though.

11 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

That’s a pretty massive bummer. NE doesn’t have a reliable option at tackle and Isaiah Wynn has already had issues staying on the field. 

Have to wonder if they throw one of the guards at tackle, with all the depth on the interior.

Belichick tanking for Trevor.  Cam Newton is going to get the snot beat out of him this year. 

16 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

The entire Patriots roster is going to opt out and the Patriots are still going to make it to the Championship game. 

Bill is on the phone telling Gillmore to opt out so they can have an excuse to tank and get a long term qb in the door with Lawrence.