Multiple players opt out of 2020 season: RT Cannon, LB Hightower, five others

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Well thanks for the totally unnecessary detail there Rapsheet.

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Such a piece of crap thing to say.

“Family is most important, therefore I’m gonna spread his family business around so people who don’t need to know this info can know it”

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

“Family is most important, therefore I’m gonna spread his family business around so people who don’t need to know this info can know it”

I think he included to help stave off backlash towards the players. A "Look, these guys have really good reasons."

Players will do what’s best for themselves & their families. Whether they decide to play or not is their decision. And they shouldn't be criticized for either choice. We shouldn't let a dozen opt-outs make the choice for everyone else, however.

Edited by Joe_is_the_best
  • Like 1

I mean the bubble debate is real. I think the NFL is watching MLB closely. Not to side track the thread, but I feel this could be a part of some of the players thinking... Is this safe? Is the season really going to happen to completion? Is it worth risking my health and body for what might be a cluster duck... Either way I respect the players choices. Such a crazy time. 

• Like 1