Sign in to follow this  
paul-mac

Training camp 2020 thread

Ojemudia was the first name Vic mentioned last night when talking about the CB3 battle. Sounds like everyone else was just holding it down until Ojemudia was back healthy with a grasp of the defense. 

Everybody who predicted they would cut Bausby and Hollins, raise your hand!😜. Assume Bassey makes it.  With Holder waived, they Don’t have a 4th safety, so figure they will be looking to pick up a waiver wire option there. 

20 minutes ago, DiehardBronxFan said:

Everybody who predicted they would cut Bausby and Hollins, raise your hand!😜. Assume Bassey makes it.  With Holder waived, they Don’t have a 4th safety, so figure they will be looking to pick up a waiver wire option there. 

Hearing Duke Dawson has made the team 

I really liked Bausby last year. I guess we might have another undrafted stud on our hands 

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

I really liked Bausby last year. I guess we might have another undrafted stud on our hands 

Bassey was being talked about as a day 2 pick until he sucked it up at the senior bowl 

Edited by broncos_fan _from _uk

54 minutes ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

Bassey was being talked about as a day 2 pick until he sucked it up at the senior bowl 

It can be tough for the more scheme-dependent guys in those Senior Bowl practices where everyone is asked to do the same things. 

3 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

It can be tough for the more scheme-dependent guys in those Senior Bowl practices where everyone is asked to do the same things. 

Yeah, he’s a pure zone CB and struggled in man to man. Who knew?

Hollins being cut was a mild surprise, but it’s not like he’d actually done anything or had legit draft standing as a 5th rounder. Being third string at two position won’t get you that far.