2020 Training Camp

textaz03

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

For anyone who has forgotten, Chris Westry is a 6-4 corner who ran a 4.31 40 out of Kentucky.

He was raw as sushi, but as far as lottery tickets go, it’s really encouraging that he is having a good camp in year 2. He definitely has the tools to become a player.

Good news.  Maybe he's part of the reason Robinson is getting a look at safety?  Regardless it's good to see an underdog making a name for himself.

The secondary is definitely the most uncertain of all the position groups right now. Outside of that one unit, I think we can all pretty much predict the initial 53 man roster with over 90% accuracy already, and almost 100% on the starting lineup bar injury.

Edited by matt79511

18 minutes ago, djdunkenstein said:

I like that there was so much hype to watch the blue and white scrimmage last night and they did the thing with the numbers, but super disappointing watching 3 or 4 hours of nothing last night  

...why...did you watch that much time once you realized that the entire event was just a giant podcast? lol

I turned it off after 10 minutes.

17 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Diggs balling out is going to get Chido moves to safety.

Eh, I think Diggs and Awuzie on the outside and Brown in the slot is our best look. I don't get the sense that the new staff likes Lewis any more than the last one did. Although, it's hard to say with how under wraps things have been. No indication that either Diggs or Awuzie have been moved out to RCB to replace Jones, it could well be that they're competing with each other at LCB

• Like 1