textaz03

2020 Training Camp

3 minutes ago, djdunkenstein said:

early into training camp, but sounds like the UFA Francis Bernard making some plays. Super cool!! 

We’re deep at LB

Also, very interesting to see the 2 different styles of coaching. And really im just talking about how they address the media between Garrett and MM. Seems like MM really puts emphases into players and talks about how well they are doing, or how they are impressing him with the details he talks about.. Compared to Garrett I feel he was very reserved when talking about players IMO. Garrett was just super repetitive and very monotone and would always bring it back saying "one day at a time" or "culture" "mindset" "mentality" etc.. just early thoughts but I like the positive approach and recognizing players and hey I'm sure the players are seeing/hearing this as well and may build even more confidence for them.  

2 minutes ago, D82 said:

We’re deep at LB

I was a little scared when the season ended. But having possibly Bernard, Gifford, and Joe as backups with our starters seems pretty good to me and gives me confidence 

1 hour ago, D82 said:

Adam was always a good member here too! 

2 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Read this thread. REALLY good info.

How many teams are going to regret passing on or trading up for Lamb? I think at least half the league will kick themselves for letting CeeDee get to Dallas..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I especially liked who is fighting for the C spot.

I would like to hear more notes about McGovern. Was a really big fan of his coming out. If he's not getting a shot at center, his he getting a real shot at guard?

Yeah, I found it interesting McGovern hasn’t taken any snaps at C, but Williams has. 

What's the word on Tyron Smith?  Reports are he left practice with a leg injury?

23 minutes ago, Northland said:

What's the word on Tyron Smith?  Reports are he left practice with a leg injury?

Hamstring 

36 minutes ago, eagles suck said:

Hamstring 

Why do I have a bad feeling injuries are going to derail his career?