CB: Denzel Ward
Slot CB: Kendall Fuller
CB4: Jamel Dean

FS: Minkah Fitzpatrick
SS: Devin McCourty

K: Wil Lutz
P: Michael Dickson
KR/PR: Mecole Hardman

11 Personnel

Adams                                                                             Matthews | Mason | McCoy | Warford | Conklin                                                                               Julio
                               AB                                                                                                                                            Kelce

Watson | Jones

Bench: RB - Kareem Hunt, WR - Courtland Sutton, TE - Dallas Goedert, WR - Mecole Hardman

Nickel is Base

Fitzpatrick                                    

McCourty

Ward                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Hayward Jr.

Johnson                                Edmunds

Fuller                                                                                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                             Garrett               Heyward        Hicks          N. Bosa         

Bench: LB - Bobby Okereke, CB - Jamel Dean

Flyingmonkey30

QB: Drew Brees
RB: Joe Mixon
RB2: James White
WR1: Stefon Diggs
WR2: Kenny Golladay
SLOT: Juju Smith-Schuster
WR4: Robert Woods
TE: Rob Gronkowski
LT: David Bakhtiari
LG: Quenton Nelson
😄Ben Jones
RG: Roger Saffold
RT: La'el Collins

EDGE: Chandler Jones
DT: Chris Jones
NT: D.J. Reader
DE: Calais Campbell
LB: Shaq Thompson
LB: Cory Littleton
LB: Kyle Van Noy
CB: Richard Sherman
SS: Jimmie Ward
FS: Justin Simmons
CB: Joe Haden
SLOT: Brian Poole
DB: Kareem Jackson
DPR: Dee Ford

K: Josh Lambo
P: J.K. Scott
KR: Cordarrelle Patterson
PR: Cordarrelle Patterson

Diggs                                                           Bakhtiari | Nelson | Jones | Saffold | Collins                                                              Golladay
                            Smith-Schuster                                                                                            Gronkowski

Brees | Mixon

Bench: James White, Robert Woods, Cordarrelle Patterson

4-3 Under Base

Simmons

Ward                                     

Sherman                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Haden

Thompson                                  Littleton

Van Noy
                                                                                   Chandler Jones               Chris Jones        Reader           Campbell                

Bench: Brian Poole, Kareem Jackson, Dee Ford

Sticking with my same format.  

Team 1 offense vs Team 2 defense
Blocking vs Front 7 = 
Passing game vs Pass defense = 
Running game vs Run defense = 

Team 2 offense vs Team 1 defesne
Blocking vs Front 7 = 
Passing game vs Pass defense = 
Running game vs Run defense = 

STs
K/P vs K/P =
Returners vs Returners = 

@HTTRDynasty offense vs @flyingmonkey30 defense
Blocking vs Front 7 = HTTRDynasty
Strength vs Strength here. It's so close that I almost wanna consider this a draw but I'm not a big fan Littleton and I think Van Noy was more of a product of Belichick's system.

Passing game vs Pass defense = HTTRDynasty
This was a no-brainer. While Watson is well-known for holding onto the ball too long, he wouldn't have to with Julio, Adams, Brown, Kelce, and Jones as options to throw too. It pains me to say this as a Bears fan but Jones and Adams are often underrated. 

Running game vs Run defense = HTTRDynasty
As said above, I like Jones. I was talking him up for years even before his break out season last year. He's a good decisive runner with good patience who would do great behind that OL against the SAM and WILL on defense. Hunt may be a question mark but he's only 24 years old and there's no denying his talent. Both RBs are capable of being solid 3 down backs in any system. Throw in Watson's ability to run and that's a tough combo for any defense to stop.      

flyingmonkey30 offense vs HTTRDynasty's defense
Blocking vs Front 7 = flyingmonkey30
You could argue a draw here. Similar to above. The OL is very good and the front-4 are rediculous so it's a very close call but I don't like Okreke and Johnson against the OL.

Passing game vs Pass defense = HTTRDynasty
Drew Brees, at his age, is always looking to get the ball out quickly and Gronk can be a threat at every level on the field. The same for Diggs. However, Casey Hayward don't get often the recognition that he deserves and I can't help but remember how well he played last year when the chargers played the Lions and Vikings (Diggs and Golladay). Neither WR lined up opposite of Casey all game but I remember the first time in the game against the Lions when Golladay did line up with Casey in ended in a INT in the redzone. In the Vikings game, Diggs had a big game but that was mostly against Facyson who was getting picked on all day. Casey didn't have too many encounters with Diggs but when he did, he shut him down for the most part. Casey gave up a TD against Diggs but it was one of those TD's that was just a perfect throw against good defense.    

Running game vs Run defense = HTTRDynasty
I like Mixon probably better than most do, especially with that OL, but not against that front-4 with Edmunds in the middle. White is a player who is solid at everything but a master of nothing (running, recieving, blocking). He's a good swiss army knife but he's no Kamara. 

K/P vs K/P = HTTRDynasty
Returners vs Returners = flyingmonkey30

HTTRDynasty wins 6-2. Despite the verdict, it was a very close call and could've easily ended up 4-2-2. 

Works been busy but hopefully I'll have a chance tonight to vote on a couple of others when I get the chance. Already working on game 4. 

• Like 1