LG - Ritchie Incognito 

C - Alex Mack

RG - Will Hernandez

RT - Bryan Bulaga

DEFENSE:

RE - Von Miller // Dante Fowler Jr.

UT - Geno Atkins

NT - Ndamukong Suh

LE - DeMarcus Lawrence // Dante Fowler Jr.

SAM - Banardrick McKinney

MIKE - Eric Kendricks

WILL - CJ Mosley

CB1 - Byron Jones

CB2 - Xavien Howard

Slot - Chris Harris jr

CB4 - Janoris Jenkins

FS - Ha-Ha Clinton Dix

SS - Jabrill Peppers

K - Mason Crosby

P - Marquette King

KR - Brandin Cooks

PR - Brandin Cooks

MKnight82 offense vs DaBoys defense
Blocking vs Front 7 = DaBoys
This is tough but I gotta with DaBoys. The OL is a very good all-around unit and Higbee is a solid blocker but that front-7 with both Atkins, Suh, and Kendricks in the middle and Von and Demarcus on the edges is alot to handle. Atkins and Suh lining up next to each other is every offensive cooridinator and OL coaches nightmare. 

Passing game vs Pass defense = MKnight82
Daboys secondary leaves alot to be desired. I like Jones (since he converted from safety to CB) but Jenkins is still living off of his one good year with the NYG. HHCD has had a very up and down career. He played well for us last year next to Jackson and a good supporting cast but is not anything special either. He was not neccarily a liability but he wasn't an impact playmaker either. Also, I personally would've started Chris Harris or Jenkins on the outside over Xavien Howard. Harris may have had a rough year but he was also playing injured in a new defensive system led by Fangio. Bryce Callahan and Kyle Fuller both struggled during their first years under Fangio and became one the best NB and CB's, respectively, in the league during the second year.   

On the other end, Brady has spent alot of his career making average WR's look better than they are, while Evans has spent his entire career producing while playing with Winston, McCown, and long-neck glennon, so I expect those two to mesh well in TB. I'm still skeptic on Samuel but I also like Ridley as well. 

Running game vs Run defense = DaBoys
Despite Jacobs having a good season against mediocre defenses I'm still not sold on him. Especially against that front-4.   

DaBoys offense vs MKnight82 defense
Blocking vs Front 7 = MKnight82
It's hard for me to seperate my dislike for dirty players like Incognito from there actual play but I was able to here. Incognito, Tunsil, and Bulaga are all very good and Mack is solid but Hernandez is less than ideal IMO. Just ask Daniel Jones and Saquan. On the flip side, I honestly don't see any holes in that front-7 at all. A very good combination of a pass rush and run stop.       

Passing game vs Pass defense = Tie
This is too tough to call. Rodgers has never played with a TE even close to a player like Kittle and we've seen what he is capable of doing with a stacked deck at the WR position. He has all of those things here. Some may argue Rodgers is not as good as he was a few years ago but even a declining Rodgers is still better than most QBs in the league. 

As far as the defense, I already talked about LBers a bit and I don't see any holes in the secondary at all.  

Running game vs Run defense = MKnight82
Henry and Cook are a very good 1-2 punch but the IOL would get ate up against Cox and Payne (thought he was underrated last year as a run stopper).  

P/K vs P/K = MKnight82
Retuners vs Returners = DaBoys

MKnight82 4-3-1 Alot of close battles. 

• Like 1