Jump to content
TitanLegend

Joey Bosa signs 5 year, 135 million dollar extension

Recommended Posts

Suddenly the Myles deal became a good deal for the Browns. Funny how market resets work.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woooo sah, that's a lotta dough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Suddenly the Myles deal became a good deal for the Browns. Funny how market resets work.

Having the older brother sign a market setting extension to increase the price of the younger brother is a galaxy brain move by the Bosa family tbh.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Having the older brother sign a market setting extension to increase the price of the younger brother is a galaxy brain move by the Bosa family tbh.

The Watt family could have covered this bet if Derek didn't decide to become a damn FB...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Having the older brother sign a market setting extension to increase the price of the younger brother is a galaxy brain move by the Bosa family tbh.

1. Remember when people criticized Nick for dropping out of OSU midseason to work out with Joey? Good times.

2. I saw someone say how surprised they were at how good he was and said “no one saw that coming”...and yet he went #2 overall and every B1G fan smirked at that comment.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

1. Remember when people criticized Nick for dropping out of OSU midseason to work out with Joey? Good times.

2. I saw someone say how surprised they were at how good he was and said “no one saw that coming”...and yet he went #2 overall and every B1G fan smirked at that comment.

They were both cleanly in the top 6 college EDGEs of the decade along with Von Miller, Myles Garrett, Chase Young and Jadaveon Clowney. Joey was the best B1G end player since JJ Watt and Nick was better than Joey. 

It kind of goes without saying that this is a reasonable deal for the Chargers. You drafted him to pay him this kind of deal eventually.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I think OSU pass rushers will be signing record-breaking contracts at least a couple more times over the next several years.  I can only imagine what a Chase Young extension is gonna look like in a few years.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

They were both cleanly in the top 6 college EDGEs of the decade along with Von Miller, Myles Garrett, Chase Young and Jadaveon Clowney. Joey was the best B1G end player since JJ Watt and Nick was better than Joey. 

It kind of goes without saying that this is a reasonable deal for the Chargers. You drafted him to pay him this kind of deal eventually.

Yep. In a redraft he still goes Top 3. What more do you want?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a Raider fan I'm excited that were playing Moneyball.  LOL

Good for Joey and the Bosa family. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

That’s a lot of money. Not sure edge rushers should be getting paid that much. But that seems to be the trend. 

Edited by SDotNova

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally some good news!!!

0 concerns with this contract, it's well deserved.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...