2020 Training Camp Thread - DTWD

.Buzz

12 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Exactly I think it has more to do with his health than Keenan getting the best out of him

I mean he's definitely no finished product. His route running is still raw. I'm just saying with good coaching, as long as his health is there I expect him to be v good.

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

How have my guys Chaisson and Henderson looked?

Hendo has been a bit up and down. Was down for about 4-5 days due to sickness, came back and had a pretty poor day or two about a week ago but has largely bounced back from the sounds of it. Wins some/loses some against what is shaping up to be a pretty solid/deep WR room. 

Chaisson also has been on a bit of a ramp up due to an early hamstring issue. Sounds like he's in amazing physical shape, but he's still raw in his technique. Has also had his flashes though.

Given the roster/where they play they're going to be counted on early though (especially if Yan doesn't play). So we'll see how it goes.

• Like 1

Just now, LinderFournette said:

Out of a starting job sure for minshew but unless a team doesn't make us a good offer for him keep him as a backup

Think it's obvious he means the starting QB role.

Most so just find it interesting that he seems to think Caldwell/Marrone are out if they don't play to a certain level. Wonder if he knows that for fact or that's just "speak".