Players opting out of the season

MikeT14

4 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Caleb Farley from Va Tech is opting out of the season and focusing on the draft.

I predict more to come.

I can't see Lawrence or Fields returning.  Another one I feel confident in predicting is Penei Sewell.  Absolutely no need for these guys to risk it as top five picks.  

If the season somehow gets pushed back too, then even more opt-outs are going to happen.  

27 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I can't see Lawrence or Fields returning.  Another one I feel confident in predicting is Penei Sewell.  Absolutely no need for these guys to risk it as top five picks.  

If the season somehow gets pushed back too, then even more opt-outs are going to happen.  

Agree.

I’m looking at Rousseau, Parsons, Chase, Surtain, and a few others.

10 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I'm not mentally prepared to handle Clay Travis' reaction to this.

13 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The problem with muting Clay Travis is that you no longer get the jokes from all the people making fun of Clay Travis. It's a dilemma. 

No, I still get those (and Whitlock, and SAS, and Cowherd etc). But not Bayless... those are the exception that have to be read still. 😆

• Like 1