Jump to content

Players opting out of the season


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Caleb Farley from Va Tech is opting out of the season and focusing on the draft.

 

I predict more to come.

I can't see Lawrence or Fields returning.  Another one I feel confident in predicting is Penei Sewell.  Absolutely no need for these guys to risk it as top five picks.  

If the season somehow gets pushed back too, then even more opt-outs are going to happen.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I can't see Lawrence or Fields returning.  Another one I feel confident in predicting is Penei Sewell.  Absolutely no need for these guys to risk it as top five picks.  

If the season somehow gets pushed back too, then even more opt-outs are going to happen.  

Agree.

 

I’m looking at Rousseau, Parsons, Chase, Surtain, and a few others.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Caleb Farley from Va Tech is opting out of the season and focusing on the draft.

 

I predict more to come.

I am so sad, but go get paid Caleb.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I can't see Lawrence or Fields returning.  Another one I feel confident in predicting is Penei Sewell.  Absolutely no need for these guys to risk it as top five picks.  

If the season somehow gets pushed back too, then even more opt-outs are going to happen.  

I'm not mentally prepared to handle Clay Travis' reaction to this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'm not mentally prepared to handle Clay Travis' reaction to this.

At least for me he's on the list of people I don't give a crap what they say and have muted

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The problem with muting Clay Travis is that you no longer get the jokes from all the people making fun of Clay Travis. It's a dilemma. 

No, I still get those (and Whitlock, and SAS, and Cowherd etc). But not Bayless... those are the exception that have to be read still. 😆

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

No, I still get those (and Whitlock, and SAS, and Cowherd etc). But not Bayless... those are the exception that have to be read still. 😆

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury... Exhibit A

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...