Players opting out of the season

MikeT14

If you’re an NFL caliber player, why would you play college football this season? Jevon Holland is going to be a 1st round pick. Don’t play dude.

I think guys that stay are getting paid under the table waaaay more than we realize (I’m talking potentially millions) and don’t want that leaked.

So I’ve seen stupid people suggest that the players could be replaced with scabs.

Yeah man. I’m sure Disney and Fox would love to spend billions of dollars to broadcast walk-ons.

These schools will bend over backwards for players the moment Mickey Mouse steps in.

24 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

So I’ve seen stupid people suggest that the players could be replaced with scabs.

Yeah man. I’m sure Disney and Fox would love to spend billions of dollars to broadcast walk-ons.

These schools will bend over backwards for players the moment Mickey Mouse steps in.

Yeah just find a replacement for this guy nbd:

On 8/2/2020 at 5:59 PM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Thank you god they're finally, FINALLY starting the beginnings of unions and seeing solidarity. It took a global pandemic but they're finally doing what they should have done years ago. Nobody wants to watch a bunch of crappy walk-ons and 7th year GS players derp their way around the field. 

Edited by Thelonebillsfan