Fed Ex Field will be open for fans

10 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

So....same as last year??

This organization has no clue what the left or right hands are doing.  

Tuesday afternoon 2 pm- STH's get an email saying we can opt in for attending games, or opt out for a refund/credit and that fans will be allowed at games. 

Wednesday morning 8 am- STH's get another email saying that no fans are allowed, and we can get a refund or credit.  

Now, keep in mind that the Ravens and Orioles in Baltimore City ended any talk of fans a couple months ago.  Additionally, Philadelphia which is the next closest NFL team, cancelled fans shortly after that.  So someone with the team absolutely dropped the ball here, as I am not sure who didn't ask the right question that the answer changes in 18 hours. 

As for any hope of having fans at games, here is what my rep had to say: 

At this time, we are not having fans in the stadium for 2020. Now, if that changed upon evaluation half way through the season then we would sell tickets as single game tickets. In that scenario, we would have a presale for people who were season ticket members to give them priority. Choosing a refund or credit will not impact your ability to do this. But, a refund would go back to the card used where the credit would be applied to 2021 tickets. If for some reason we did have single game tickets that you bought you cold also use the credit on your account towards those as you mentioned. Please let me know if you have any questions or need anything at all!

• Like 1

Also, the only thing I can think of that changed is that the team was supremely confident on their safety and sanitization plan being approved and the county or state government came down hard on it.  I've seen some fans saying they were told that it would be two games without fans, and then they would re-evaluate.  Or else they really are incompetent and didn't get permission and it got reported to the same agencies and they said absolutely not.

34 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Also, the only thing I can think of that changed is that the team was supremely confident on their safety and sanitization plan being approved and the county or state government came down hard on it.  I've seen some fans saying they were told that it would be two games without fans, and then they would re-evaluate.  Or else they really are incompetent and didn't get permission and it got reported to the same agencies and they said absolutely not.

We’ll go with the latter, arrogant and incompetent, it’s the worst combination and our owner reeks of it.