NFLN Top 100 Players of 2020

RandyMossIsBoss

16 minutes ago, Archimedes said:

That’s actually not what I said, but since you don’t understand stats, it doesn’t surprise me that you also lack reading comprehension.

But at least you know how to use the smiley emoji!!

Please elaborate as to how the Ravens weren’t a subpar offense prior to Lamar playing then, you’ve still not shown how this was the case.

And thanks I appreciate the compliment about my proficiency in emojis, means a lot.😎

7 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Can’t admit your mistakes though.

He's still holding onto Josh Dobbs as being the best QB in his draft - over Mahomes and Watson.

So, yeah - it's a given he can't admit his mistakes.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

He's still holding onto Josh Dobbs as being the best QB in his draft - over Mahomes and Watson.

So, yeah - it's a given he can't admit his mistakes.

I mean, at least there’s a possibility Dobbs climbs his way out of the backup QB scrap heap that the entire league disposed of him in and does something okayish. 

But his response to the defense being elite is that it’s actually Josh Allen giving them rest with his playmaking. “Playmaking” that leads the offense to be in the bottom 10 (or nearly) in time of possession, points, points per drive, first downs, 3D%, pretty much everything. Actually has the balls to call other people out on clinging to pre-draft opinions. This is a new level...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yin-Yang said:

I mean, at least there’s a possibility Dobbs climbs his way out of the backup QB scrap heap that the entire league disposed of him in and does something okayish.

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Don't encourage him...

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

You’re right, we should stop talking about the past and get on topic, as it pertains to the NFL Top 100.

So what does everyone think of future GOAT, Marshall Faulk reincarnation-Alvin Kamara being ranked below CMC, Henry, Cook, Barkley, Chubb, Jones, and Zeke? Seems pretty legit, and I’d take the opinion of the guys who actually play against each other on the field opposed to some nerds who never played a sport in their lives.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

You’re right, we should stop talking about the past and get on topic, as it pertains to the NFL Top 100.

So what does everyone think of future GOAT, Marshall Faulk reincarnation-Alvin Kamara being ranked below CMC, Henry, Cook, Barkley, Chubb, Jones, and Zeke? Seems pretty legit, and I’d take the opinion of the guys who actually play against each other on the field opposed to some nerds who never played a sport in their lives.

Well done. 😆

On 7/31/2020 at 2:43 PM, AkronsWitness said:

DK Metcalf being ranked #81 and guys like AJ Brown, Courtland Sutton, Devante Parker not even being on the list is astoundingly bad.

It's kind of a pendulum swing from how people ****ed on him after the combine for no good reason.

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I knew on FF we could have a 'my team was more mediocre than yours!' debate.

I don’t think you’re taking a shot at me here but this is nonetheless a great point that I wanted to expand on. I’m certainly not arguing the Chiefs weren’t an extraordinarily talented team, and I’m happy that Andy Reid is finally being recognized as the elite coach he’s always been. Multiple things can be true:

The Chiefs have an elite team besides Mahomes

The Chiefs have a brilliant coach who should probably end up in the HOF

Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL, (although if people want to fight me on that on behalf of Russell Wilson, I’d understand)

10 minutes ago, Archimedes said:

The Chiefs have a brilliant coach who should probably end up in the HOF

Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL

NE fans been saying this for years but people still want to say it’s Brady or Belichick...

You’ll likely never hear that end of it. 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Please elaborate as to how the Ravens weren’t a subpar offense prior to Lamar playing then, you’ve still not shown how this was the case.

And thanks I appreciate the compliment about my proficiency in emojis, means a lot.😎

I never said the Ravens weren’t a subpar offense before Lamar took over. They were. I said their overall talent wasn’t subpar. At the most important position, QB, they were carrying an absolute stiff, Flacco. That’s why their offense as a whole was subpar

One of the narratives that people are pushing to defend Lamar being ranked over Mahomes, is trying to downplay the level of talent around Lamar. Someone even tried to use the Ravens 2017 offensive supporting cast to downplay the 2019 supporting cast, in spite of them being MASSIVELY different.

17 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

NE fans been saying this for years but people still want to say it’s Brady or Belichick...

You’ll likely never hear that end of it. 

Well, at least I know I have something to look forward to when Mahomes comes up as a topic...