• Jayson Tatum
    • Damian Lillard
    • Anthony Davis
    • Kyle Lowry
    • Joel Embiid
    • Dirk Nowitzki

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I still think that Harden had a case to win it last year, but this year it was clearly Giannis and it should have been unanimous. Lebron gets no street creds from me for getting a 2nd 1st team all nba player on his roster. 

He almost averaged a triple double on the best team in the Western Conference. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

And Giannis was a double double machine who won defensive player of the year. You get no MVP votes from me when you have two 1st team all nba players together 

But the Rockets had Chris Paul who was an All-NBA level player the two years he was there. And had Russell Westbrook who has been All-NBA for 6 straight seasons including this year and All-NBA in 9/10 seasons with the only exception being the 1 year he missed like half of the season. 

6 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Why does that matter?

In Houston James Harden has played with Chris Paul (9x All-NBA seasons), Russell Westbrook (9x All-NBA seasons, 1/1 in Houston), and Dwight Howard (8x All-NBA seasons, 2/3 in Houston). So based on that logic, Harden shouldn't have won MVP either. Hell Harden has only had 2 seasons in Houston where he didn't have a multi time All-Star, multi time All-NBA teammate, his first season there and the year between Dwight and CP3. 

10 hours ago, NYRaider said:

In Houston James Harden has played with Chris Paul (9x All-NBA seasons), Russell Westbrook (9x All-NBA seasons, 1/1 in Houston), and Dwight Howard (8x All-NBA seasons, 2/3 in Houston). So based on that logic, Harden shouldn't have won MVP either. Hell Harden has only had 2 seasons in Houston where he didn't have a multi time All-Star, multi time All-NBA teammate, his first season there and the year between Dwight and CP3. 

Not saying I don’t agree with you that Harden has had really good teammates. But Dwight was not Dwight when went to Houston. Didn’t he lose his job to Capela?