Food Draft - Discussion Thread - Draft Starts Tuesday (8/4)

MKnight82

33 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Anyone else tempted to do something ridiculously specific like draft “Eagle Brand Sweetened and condensed milk”? No, just me then?

28 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You posted this so I would take this ironically right?

You’re telling me that you grew up in the Midwest and never had spoonfuls of the above? You missed out. The memories that come screaming back of making homemade ice cream on the 4th of July are incredible.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I mean, Brownies has another pick that’s on the clock until 11 am tomorrow.

That’s kind of what I was asking. Are we still doing timeslots as deadlines, or is there an actual clock going once the person in front of us picks?

Should I pick?

I mean, prosciutto is just a type of cured meat, which could be derived from a number of proteins, but the most common version (pork) is already gone.

He could just select another type of protein and then use that for prosciutto, or select something else entirely, but I don’t want to set a ball rolling by continuing to pick and be unfair to Brownies.

Edited by SwAg

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Is half and half gtg?

Thats debatable.  Milk and heavy cream have already been selected, half and half is basically just a mixture of those.  I guess its the same argument as the spices.  I'll allow it.  

• Like 1