2020 Roster Injury Tracker

DreamKid

Just now, DreamKid said:

Yea, I'm pretty sure the Ravens put Breeland on the NFI about a week ago.

Few people will understand how hard it was for me to not slap a Bobby Shmurda gif on the above post. 😓😓.. Didn't seem appropriate for the injury thread though. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, M.10.E said:

Just going to assume he'll be out at least 4 weeks.

Yeah, unfortunately I'm banking on not seeing him until the 2nd quarter of the season...stinks with us playing 3 of the 5 best passing teams we'll see all year in weeks 1-3, but it is what it is. Hopefully Wolfe and McPhee are healthy all of the games Justin is out to supplement the pass rush from Judon/Campbell.

Full Harbaugh quote on Madubuike injury-

“It’s not that kind of an injury,” Harbaugh said. ““It’ll be a little bit but it’s nothing close to season-ending, it won’t even be multiple weeks during the season. He got caught up in a little pile. I’d say he’s a little more than ‘day-to-day,’ maybe ‘week-to-week’ here for a couple weeks and we’ll just see where he’s at.”

37 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Full Harbaugh quote on Madubuike injury-

“It’s not that kind of an injury,” Harbaugh said. ““It’ll be a little bit but it’s nothing close to season-ending, it won’t even be multiple weeks during the season. He got caught up in a little pile. I’d say he’s a little more than ‘day-to-day,’ maybe ‘week-to-week’ here for a couple weeks and we’ll just see where he’s at.”

Interesting. Wonder what could have come from a pile. I can recall in games people getting hurt from piles because... you know... the unspoken rules of the pile. But against teammates in a scrimmage... not sure what could’ve happened. Perhaps a hyperextension somewhere from someone falling on him.

If so then it’s quite possible we get him back by week 1, that would still put him on pace for the “couple weeks” assessment. Probably worst case then that should mean we’ll have him by KC in week 2.

• 4 weeks later...