DreamKid

2020 Roster Injury Tracker

As usual, fingers crossed this thread maintains a low post count.

😂 I Half read the tweet and just glanced at “injury”, “Tavon Young”, “neck” and was instantly about to be pissed. Good thing I kept reading.

This line from Jeff Zrebiec's latest article on The Athletic surprised me somewhat.  I didn't realise that Breeland was unlikely to play at all this year

Capture.png

Yea, I'm pretty sure the Ravens put Breeland on the NFI about a week ago. And unless the designation has been amended for the COVID afflicted season IIRC you can't return during the regular season once on it.

Just now, DreamKid said:

Yea, I'm pretty sure the Ravens put Breeland on the NFI about a week ago.

Few people will understand how hard it was for me to not slap a Bobby Shmurda gif on the above post. 😓😓.. Didn't seem appropriate for the injury thread though. 

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Please don't be anything serious.

Pretty sure I remember hearing Harbaugh mention in his interview post scrimmage that none of the injuries were serious. So I think we should be good on that front.

Edited by diamondbull424
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, M.10.E said:

Just going to assume he'll be out at least 4 weeks.

Yeah, unfortunately I'm banking on not seeing him until the 2nd quarter of the season...stinks with us playing 3 of the 5 best passing teams we'll see all year in weeks 1-3, but it is what it is. Hopefully Wolfe and McPhee are healthy all of the games Justin is out to supplement the pass rush from Judon/Campbell.

Full Harbaugh quote on Madubuike injury-

“It’s not that kind of an injury,” Harbaugh said. ““It’ll be a little bit but it’s nothing close to season-ending, it won’t even be multiple weeks during the season. He got caught up in a little pile. I’d say he’s a little more than ‘day-to-day,’ maybe ‘week-to-week’ here for a couple weeks and we’ll just see where he’s at.”

37 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Full Harbaugh quote on Madubuike injury-

“It’s not that kind of an injury,” Harbaugh said. ““It’ll be a little bit but it’s nothing close to season-ending, it won’t even be multiple weeks during the season. He got caught up in a little pile. I’d say he’s a little more than ‘day-to-day,’ maybe ‘week-to-week’ here for a couple weeks and we’ll just see where he’s at.”

Interesting. Wonder what could have come from a pile. I can recall in games people getting hurt from piles because... you know... the unspoken rules of the pile. But against teammates in a scrimmage... not sure what could’ve happened. Perhaps a hyperextension somewhere from someone falling on him.

If so then it’s quite possible we get him back by week 1, that would still put him on pace for the “couple weeks” assessment. Probably worst case then that should mean we’ll have him by KC in week 2.

2 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Forget Anthony Averett, I bet Justin Madubuike is our true secret weapon against Mahomes (only I actually believe this one to be somewhat true).😁

Edited by diamondbull424
  • Like 1