Shady McCoy signs with the Bucs

ravishingone

3 hours ago, ravishingone said:

So, who has more left in the tank, Shady or Freeman?

Freeman has more in the tank, but can't rely on him for more than a handful of games before he's doomed by injury...

McCoy looked slow last year, so not expecting much as his game has always been speed and wiggle...

• Like 1

Good receiver option for Brady. Proven third down back. I watched him when closely last year for fantasy purposes. He is an upgrade over Dare. He can still give 10-12 quality snaps in my book. I’d give him a few draws/stretch runs and of course screen plays.

• Like 1

Like the signing.  Was guessing it would be between him and Freeman but figured that Freeman was going to price himself out and don't see him wanting to take a 1 year prove it deal here.  

Honestly think this is about giving us decent depth and someone to help mentor Rojo.  Since he was drafted, who has he had to learn from?  I think this will be the last year to judge Rojo and see if we need to get a #1, I think he will be much improved but I'm still surprised we didn't make a play for Fournette after they declined his option.  Assuming they will try to move him this season if it goes bad, can't just let him leave without trying to get something for him.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, YoungBucs15 said:

Like the signing.  Was guessing it would be between him and Freeman but figured that Freeman was going to price himself out and don't see him wanting to take a 1 year prove it deal here.  

Honestly think this is about giving us decent depth and someone to help mentor Rojo.  Since he was drafted, who has he had to learn from?  I think this will be the last year to judge Rojo and see if we need to get a #1, I think he will be much improved but I'm still surprised we didn't make a play for Fournette after they declined his option.  Assuming they will try to move him this season if it goes bad, can't just let him leave without trying to get something for him.  

BA doesn't wanna pay RBs.