Training Camp Updates

coffeedrinker

59 minutes ago, coffeedrinker said:

Does anyone know how we fans will get updates from training camp?  Are they going to allow reporters only, so it will be a series of tweets only?

From my understanding they are going to let reporters in to watch some practices but all press conferences and interviews will be done on zoom type calls so one on one interviews are not allowed. I would look to follow some people on Twitter, Stephen Holder, Kevin Bowen, Mike Chappell, Zak Keefer etc

@HolderStephen

@KBowen1070

@mchappell51

@zkeefer

Andrew Walker @AWalkerColts is doing the job Kevin Bowen used to do when he worked for the Colts. He’s a good follow. @LarraOverton is another Colts employee who tweets often. 

Also wouldn’t be a bad idea to subscribe to the Official Colts Podcast because they’ll play every press conference and interview session 

George Bremer @gmbremer is also a good follow. Matt Eberflus is talking to the media as I’m typing so I’m looking through my timeline to see whose talking about Eberflus. Nick Sirianni is also supposed to talk to the press later. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Jim Ayello (@jimayello on Twitter) has been posting today about a mock game the team has been playing during practice today. So far Chase McLaughlin is 6 for 6 on FGs and Rodrigo Blankenship is 3 for 6 missing a 39 yarder and a 53 yarder (McLaughlin and Blankenship have been attempting kicks from the same yardage)