Basic Covid Procedure

dll2000

Since everyone keeps asking in multiple threads. 

Players who test positive and have symptoms must wait for 10 days after their positive test, have 72 hours without any symptoms, test negative, and be approved by a team doctor in consultation with league medical officials to return, according to reporting by NBC’s Peter King. Players who test positive and are asymptomatic must wait at least five days and test negative twice before being allowed to return, or wait 10 days.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Apparently the Marlins had huge lapses in protocol.

Players at a night club and hotel bar.

This thing requires you not to be an idiot. If players cannot do that we are in trouble. Roquan is going to have to stay out of the club.

How do you control basic idiocy.

We have an entire country who would purely love to get things back to "normal" but maybe half the country won't even follow the most basic rules of social distancing and wearing masks in public.  We're a nation full of idiots being run by a band of even bigger idiots.

Edited by soulman
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, soulman said:

How do you control basic idiocy.

We have an entire country who would purely love to get things back to "normal" but maybe half the country won't even follow the most basic rules of social distancing and wearing masks in public.  We're a nation full of idiots being run by a band of even bigger idiots.

I do not know what to tell you. The US response to this has been shocking to the rest of us.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, WindyCity said:

I do not know what to tell you. The US response to this has been shocking to the rest of us.

I'm shocked that your shocked?

I have to talk to a lot of people in Europe and the south Pacific for work, they very quickly went from joking about the US screwing it up to being concerned to sad.

I will get a bottle of wine we don't get a full season of NFL. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

I have to talk to a lot of people in Europe and the south Pacific for work, they very quickly went from joking about the US screwing it up to being concerned to sad.

It's sad and pathetic and the reasons why make me all that much angrier but we can't go there so with great restraint and I will not.

3 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

From a Canadian perspective, we have given up on expecting things like gun control or health care for you guys.

But all of us thought a global pandemic and 10s of thousands of deaths would be enough to shake the ridiculous out.

It is very sad. I can’t believe Fox News is allowed fo actively spread anti-Medical info on national TV... people are dying.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WindyCity said:

From a Canadian perspective, we have given up on expecting things like gun control or health care for you guys.

But all of us thought a global pandemic and 10s of thousands of deaths would be enough to shake the ridiculous out.

It is very sad. I can’t believe Fox News is allowed fo actively spread anti-Medical info on national TV... people are dying.

Windy the only way for any of us to address this would be to get deeply political going into all that's behind this and it ain't pretty.

In my lifetime I have never seen the kind of intentional disregard for the law and open corruption as we've seen.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WindyCity said:

Sad to say, but alot of us Americans are both selfish and spoiled beyond belief and have been for decades. Trying to make us sacrifice those things (even for the greater good) is a very large task in itself. 

12 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Sad to say, but alot of us Americans are both selfish and spoiled beyond belief and have been for decades. Trying to make us sacrifice those things (even for the greater good) is a very large task in itself. 

It is just crazy to me that there a big group of people who simply don’t believe science.

3 hours ago, WindyCity said:

It is just crazy to me that there a big group of people who simply don’t believe science.

Cults believe what they are told to believe by those who lead and control the cult.  This is nothing new.  It's just not happened on such a large scale basis before.

• Like 1