Covid19 reserve list

Deadpulse

6 hours ago, Darbsk said:

What does being put on the Reserve/Covid list actually mean in real terms? Are the players able to be called back up at any time or do they have to have a specific time frame they have to sit on the list like IR, or they have to be tested negative to return? I'm assuming if you're on the list you dont count on the roster number..........

There is a flow chart somewhere.   I just looked real quick and couldn’t find it.  Its something like 10 days off until test virus free with no symptoms for 3 days after that.  I don’t remember exactly.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

I'm not sure what they will do, but you are probably right that it would be best to have Jefferson start out in the slot and move Thielen outside, at least for this season.  I actually still like Mims, and I heard in an interview that he is actually a Vikings fan, so that would have been nice. 

That's kinda weird. A kid from a small town in Texas is a Vikings fan, but then again I'm an Eagles fan from California, so who am I to judge? Lol

Thielen actually played less slot in 2019 than previously I think.

I'd say Jefferson at least gets 50-60% of the slot snaps though. The rest will go to Thielen and whoever else you guys have to throw in there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

That's kinda weird. A kid from a small town in Texas is a Vikings fan, but then again I'm an Eagles fan from California, so who am I to judge? Lol

Thielen actually played less slot in 2019 than previously I think.

I'd say Jefferson at least gets 50-60% of the slot snaps though. The rest will go to Thielen and whoever else you guys have to throw in there.

Theilen strikes me as the ideal Y receiver 

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Theilen strikes me as the ideal Y receiver 

Theilen is really good in the slot, but he can play outside too.

I think it would benefit them more to give Jefferson the majority of the snaps there, especially with the shortened offseason.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Lol mods can you take this troll out

The reason the Chargers will suck for the next 4 years is because of an Oregon Duck. 😀 Irony is funny sometimes. BTW, I'd avoid drafting Keenan Allen in fantasy before the 6th round this year. Then again, Herbert can only make 1 read, so he might go off.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

The reason the Chargers will suck for the next 4 years is because of an Oregon Duck.  Irony is funny sometimes. BTW, I'd avoid drafting Keenan Allen in fantasy before the 6th round this year. Then again, Herbert can only make 1 read, so he might go off.

get em GIF

10 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Bruh, I can’t believe fans of a team “led” by Weenie Wentz are popping off.

You're a charger fan. You don't even exist. Kinda like Oregon's championship chances.

Also, Hurts > Herbert.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 3