Covid19 reserve list

Deadpulse

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

And we need to get back on topic, or we're shutting this one down.

Ma Ma Ma My shRONA....du do de du Ma Ma My shRONA....

Hippa protects peoples PHI so they don't need to come out and say who's got it and who's being safe from others. It doesn't matter as long as were taking precautions for the league. Some but few might have long term damage but on with the topic.

I liked Jefferson had the Raiders traded up for LB Simmons but double dipping at WR is even better.  I don't think this will effect Jefferson for the long term but my hinder his development as a rookie. I doubt we have a full season or one next year. (full) So I think in 2022 were going to have a lot of players on teams with 0-12 games of experience. After that I think the mutations are treated like a superflu and have vaccines that aren't 100% effective. So happy for the guys who got paid before things hit the fan. 

EDIT: If I get banned that's alright as I find myself talking to myself out loud more and more the past few months so....I've got plenty of company. 👽

Edited by G
Losing my mind LOL
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'm I the only one that think getting Covid now, And over with is a good thing? Chances he gets its again in season are drastically lower, minuscule. 

this an incredibly dangerous and ignorant mindset. Please dont go out to just get a disease that we dont know everything about but we do know can cause long term effects and even be deadly to even the most healthy people. There is also no proof that you lower the chances of catching it again. The 'president' of Brazil has had it 3 times. The man is a moron but still. 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'm I the only one that think getting Covid now, And over with is a good thing? Chances he gets its again in season are drastically lower, minuscule. 

I'm sure Eduardo Rodriguez is happy he's got it over and done with...

As Deadpulse said, we don't really know what COVID does to people long term.  But given there are plenty of examples of people having issues (particularly with fatigue and "brain fog") months later and there was a study released during the week showing an alarmingly high number of people with altered heart function regardless of how severe their respiratory symptoms were, I think it best to not get it at all.

5 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

this an incredibly dangerous and ignorant mindset. Please dont go out to just get a disease that we dont know everything about but we do know can cause long term effects and even be deadly to even the most healthy people. There is also no proof that you lower the chances of catching it again. The 'president' of Brazil has had it 3 times. The man is a moron but still. 

Speak for yourself then. I had it last fall in September and haven't contracted it again in almost a year despite a job that requires interaction with 100's of people on a weekly basis. Absolutely No side effects I'm aware of to date! Also wasn't intentional nor was that my suggestion from my original post.

If anything the media has everyone brainwashed into thinking this is the black plague despite only a 0.2, not 2% .2 % death rate.

Most people who get Covid "Without" underlying issues are just fine post Covid. This is also coming from a person who has lost a  family member on my wife's side to "covid" or at least that was the excuse the hospital asked the immediate family if they could give . Found out in Hindsight it was so they could collect almost 18K listing it as a Covid death.

Everything is being blamed on Covid these days. Catch an STD , must be Covid related. Not the Call girl from 2 nights earlier. 

I'm sure Eduardo was a perfect human specimen Pre-Covid. The picture of health. 👌