Covid19 reserve list

Deadpulse

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

this an incredibly dangerous and ignorant mindset. Please dont go out to just get a disease that we dont know everything about but we do know can cause long term effects and even be deadly to even the most healthy people. There is also no proof that you lower the chances of catching it again. The 'president' of Brazil has had it 3 times. The man is a moron but still. 

I don't disagree with you about the potential for risk of long term effects, but having covid all but certainly does lower the chance of catching it again.

Edited by wackywabbit

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Speak for yourself then. I had it last fall in September and haven't contracted it again in almost a year despite a job that requires interaction with 100's of people on a weekly basis. Absolutely No side effects I'm aware of to date!

So you got tested for COVID last September and it came back positive?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

??????????

Am i misunderstanding what the list means? Even if he has it, odds are pretty overwhelming that he'll he will be fine. Theres how many weeks still til the season?

My junk head thought he opted out. I’ll see myself out...

4 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

So you got tested for COVID last September and it came back positive?

Got tested for the antibodies several months back, tested positive for Corona at some point in the past. The only time I was knocked on my @$$ for 3-4 days was last Sept, beginning of Oct. 

2 hours ago, ILoveTheVikings said:

Interesting because COVID-19 wasn't around in September.

Sounds like a fib...

To be fair we don't know that for sure, it's generally thought that it's been around longer than we thought but we don't know exactly how much longer.

https://www.steelers.com/news/samuels-washington-placed-on-reserve-covid-19-list

The Steelers placed running back Jaylen Samuels and receiver James Washington on the reserve/COVID-19 list and released eight other players on Sunday.

Samuels, a fifth-round pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, and Washington, the team's second-round pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, give the Steelers four players on the reserve/COVID-19 list, which also includes Justin Layne and Arrion Springs. Samuels played in 14 games in 2019 with four starts. He had 66 carries for 175 yards and one touchdown, and added 47 receptions for 305 yards and a touchdown. Washington played in 15 games, with 10 starts, in 2019 and had 44 receptions for 735 yards and three touchdowns.