Covid19 reserve list

Deadpulse

4 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

AD is Adrian "All Day" Peterson

Who is the original AD?

The original AD is Adrian "All Day" Peterson. 

Lately, it seems like people are referring to Aaron Donald when they say AD. I was referring to both, that's why I mentioned the moniker twice. 

I would love for Peterson to get a ring, and that nickname takes me back to the days of the NFL having a Backyard Football video game. Adrian Peterson was on it and rated better than LaDainian Tomlinson the year after Tomlinson won MVP. Dude's been at it and dominant for so long... I'd hate for him to miss out on a ring the way that Tomlinson and Barry Sanders did.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

The original AD is Adrian "All Day" Peterson. 

Lately, it seems like people are referring to Aaron Donald when they say AD. I was referring to both, that's why I mentioned the moniker twice. 

I would love for Peterson to get a ring, and that nickname takes me back to the days of the NFL having a Backyard Football video game. Adrian Peterson was on it and rated better than LaDainian Tomlinson the year after Tomlinson won MVP. Dude's been at it and dominant for so long... I'd hate for him to miss out on a ring the way that Tomlinson and Barry Sanders did.

He’s not going to get it playing for the Football Team. I’m not sure on his current contract, but his best case is to be a free agent next year and try to join a contender as a backup.

On 8/1/2020 at 9:21 PM, Nabbs4u said:

If anything the media has everyone brainwashed into thinking this is the black plague despite only a 0.2, not 2% .2 % death rate.

You know, you’re right! What’s the big deal about killing 4 NFL players and perhaps a few more coaches and training staff members? What is there lives in the face of making sure we all get our annual entertainment fix?! Amirite?!!

Christopher McDonald lol GIF

• Like 4

On 8/3/2020 at 11:38 AM, diamondbull424 said:

You know, you’re right! What’s the big deal about killing 4 NFL players and perhaps a few more coaches and training staff members? What is there lives in the face of making sure we all get our annual entertainment fix?! Amirite?!!

Christopher McDonald lol GIF

I’m honestly going to be surprised if any NFL players die...even if they are all exposed. Well...maybe geriatrics like Brady and a few kickers. The coaches definitely could be at risk. But they’re also at risk at home not playing football. 

Edited by sammymvpknight

22 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

I’m honestly going to be surprised if any NFL players die...even if they are all exposed. Well...maybe geriatrics like Brady and a few kickers. The coaches definitely could be at risk. But they’re also at risk at home not playing football. 

However, I think we can all agree - in the grand scheme of things, football is pretty low on the totem pole in regards to priorities.

Sure - nobody will die. But can we say that no players will suffer significant organ damage? I'm sure someone won't be able to play if their lungs are at 70% capacity due to Covid scarring.

• Like 1