Hurt most by no Preseason games

ovfd55

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Heck, OBJ is pushing to cancel the season right now. And we’re talking about preseason? Preseason? Haha 😂 

I agree with him.

I don’t understand this? Plenty of people are back at work. Hell, I was an essential employee and never got any kind of Covid time to stay home. If it’s done safely I fail to see the issue? 

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I don’t understand this? Plenty of people are back at work. Hell, I was an essential employee and never got any kind of Covid time to stay home. If it’s done safely I fail to see the issue? 

Yeah, not the same. These guys have to travel around the country to different cities. They touch each other each play and exchange sweat, spit droplets for 3 hours - and that’s just on game day - heck, they even exchange blood.

I don’t see it working out. Just look at what’s going on with baseball right now and they participate in a mostly socially distant sport.

And you can’t compare what the NBA & NHL are doing to what MLB is doing and what the NFL is trying to do bc the NBA & the NHL are in bubbles.