Who Impressed You This Week (Week 5 9/30/17)

alfalcone

Deshon Elliot Texas.

4 INT's so far, 2 coming against a possible Top draft prospect as well as one of those going for a TD. Also has a sack for the year and three PD's.

A Junior prospect whos listed at 6-2 210. Usually I think players are given an inch or 2 not to mention a few pounds by their programs to make the roster to seem a little more impressive overall. Personally I think he would measure in at 6-1 200 maybe 195.

If he keeps playing like this he could be a Day 2 prospect. 

4 hours ago, Counselor said:

Would you guys not be my friends if I were an NFL gm and took Barkley first overall?

I've never really bought into the whole "you can't draft ______ before _____." Do what's best for your team.

11 hours ago, IDOG_det said:

Tyrell Crosby. His set is looking much better on the left side now and he looks like he lost some fat. Really like him.

Watched the rest of his tape from this year. He looks great, especially since he's coming off of injury. He's still got the same power he's displayed since his freshman year. He's recovering really well in his pass set and he's been timing his hands much better. Still could stand to fix his stance and he still plays really high, but he's getting really close. If he keeps this up he will definitely be among my top OT's in this class.

That Demon Deacon Defense really impressed me taking Florida St to the wire. Their Defensive Lineman Duke Ejiofor had 3.5 TFL's bringing his total to 10.5 on the season. I think Amari Henderson is interesting at DB for the future, although he needs to bulk up. There are a number of other Wake Forest players that played well and could be fringe draftable guys, but I think most of them will probably be on the outside looking in. This Wake Forest Defense is legit having given up only 72 points in 5 games.

Archived