Food Draft - Meal Presentation

MKnight82

5 hours ago, Daniel said:

So when we finish, do we post our meals in one of these two, or will there be a new thread for that?

I gotta think this through.  Usually on these people do a tournament style with one on one threads with polls, but those always die and everyone loses interest.

Im thinking maybe we pair in groups of 5, get it down to a heads up and let people vote on it then.

Actually I’m going to do this.  We will let everyone present their dishes.  The 10 of us will vote the best 1,2 & 3 dishes, can’t vote for your own.  Points will be staggered with 1 being more than 2, etc.  Then once we have 2 finalists we will do a new thread with a poll.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’ve seen what that turns into too many times.

”you ranked me last, now I’m going to find an unreasonable explanation not to vote for you.” - literally every week for ten years in BDL

If we do a drawn out tournament everyone will lose interest 

9 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Clarify.  You want 1 thread, 1 poll all 10 dishes?

Can we do that?

I mean, if a poll isn’t working, just have people comment their choice after all the meals are listed.

edit - And people might have multi-component meals (entree + dessert), just have the choices correspond with Meal 1, Meal 2, etc. if it’s an issue to fit

Edited by SwAg